This was the 3rd stop on our 4 week trip to Bali.
On arrival the staff were friendly, the foyer was not as impressive as some which made me a bit nervous however I had no need to worry.
The rooms have all been renovated are very clean and modern in a Bali way.
We had the cheapest room however it has a very comfortalbe bed and we were very happy.
What makes this place is the beauitfull gardens,swimming pools and the beach.
I have been to Bali many times however this is one of the most relaxing hotels we have ever stayed in.Breakfast was exellent thestaff were very friendly.
And once again I just loved laying by the pool( lots and lots of room )looking at the ocean so so relaxing.
We have hoping to stay agian next year when we return to Bali once again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the delightful Candi Beach Resort and Spa - Candi Beach Villas in peaceful east Bali, escape from the hustle and bustle, and embrace the tranquility. Spacious green tropical garden, clean beach and clear sea water. Our enchanting and intimate 4+ star resort rests amid swaying palm trees within the quiet and natural environs of the beautiful Mendira Bay, Candidasa in the royal Balinese regency of Karangasem. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Candi Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candi Beach Cottage Hotel Candidasa
- Candi Beach Cottage Karangasem
- Candi Beach Resort & Spa Bali/Candidasa