Recently returned from another trip to Bali but this time we thought we'd try Candi Dasa. What a gem! Our stay at this hotel was so lovely despite the unfriendly Europeans that stay in this area. The fact that there is an accessible beach is such a bonus and the water is so clear it's perfect for snorkelling. Our waitress, Armi, was gorgeous and reserved "our" table every morning and evening. The pools are awesome and everyone loves a swim up bar. The lovely lush grounds makes this a welcome change from the usual resorts with paving everywhere and we never had to rush to get a pool lounge. The food was very nice, if a little expensive compared to Legian and it is a shame that they don't have a Happy Hour like most other hotels in Bali. Would love to go back in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the delightful Candi Beach Resort and Spa - Candi Beach Villas in peaceful east Bali, escape from the hustle and bustle, and embrace the tranquility. Spacious green tropical garden, clean beach and clear sea water. Our enchanting and intimate 4+ star resort rests amid swaying palm trees within the quiet and natural environs of the beautiful Mendira Bay, Candidasa in the royal Balinese regency of Karangasem. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Candi Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candi Beach Cottage Hotel Candidasa
- Candi Beach Cottage Karangasem
- Candi Beach Resort & Spa Bali/Candidasa