“Mouth watering!”

The Dining Room Restaurant, Bar & Pizzeria
Ranked #17 of 72 Restaurants in Candidasa
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A building with cone shaped alang-alang roof, with a violet lighted bar. In front of Candidasa's car park and side by side with La Rouge Restaurant.
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Came here just last night! Greeted by friendly smiles, order taken quickly. Given a yummy welcome yoghurt drink plus garlic bread. Our entrees were yum - garlic bread and the best prawns I think I've ever had! The main was super supreme pizza - fabulous fresh dough, great tasty toppings yum yum yum and gado gado which I didn't get to finish because I was stuffed like an olive! But equally as delicious followed by drum roll please - chocolate mousse made to order!! And boy was it fabulous! From scratch and very tasty and delicious! Compliments to the chef, my hubby who is a huge chocolate snob was thoroughly impressed =)

Reviewed January 29, 2014

ordered delivery. pepperoni pizza...a total joke. D'iorgno frozen pizza would have been wayy better . pasta carbonara was much better than pizza ...wish i ordered 2 pastas instead

Reviewed January 10, 2014

This was one of the best meals we have had on our many trips to Bali. We were greeted by very friendly staff with a cold towel, welcome drink (lassi) and schiaccatta. The turkish stuffed chicken breast with creamy sauce was delicious, as was the chicken parmegian. The serves were so large that we could not finish them.
The charming waitress came to the table the moment we put our menus down (a rarity in Bali).
The setting is great looking across the road to the ocean and sunset (although there is some traffic noise.)
The meal ended with a complimentary glass of tea.
Even the toilets were clean and well presented.
The following night we had one of their wood oven pizzas delivered which was also delicious.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

We heard great things about this place....huge decorative pizza oven outside. Wonderful food & service. Heard they do a great breaks too, but we didn't get to try it.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

My wife and I were picked up from our hotel and taken to the Dining Room restaurant during our stay in Candidasa. Nice clean restaurant with friendly attentive staff. Had lovely entrees of spanish meatballs and bruschetta. Then I had a chicken pie for main, different but enjoyable. Good value for money and an enjoyable evening.