“Love this place!!”

The Dining Room Restaurant, Bar & Pizzeria
Ranked #17 of 71 Restaurants in Candidasa
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A building with cone shaped alang-alang roof, with a violet lighted bar. In front of Candidasa's car park and side by side with La Rouge Restaurant.
Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

I've dined here many occasions and remain very satisfied!

It's so pretty which gives a beautiful atmosphere and the food is scrumptious!!

Is defiantly a favorite !!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

We have dined here a few times over the years and have never left disappointed. The staff are friendly, the food is great and the atmosphere nice with the open walls. We also often grab a late night take away pizza here as it's close to where we always stay, at Ari Homestay. Make it a point to dine here if you are ever in Candidasa.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

ok, lets start by saying that I try to be as objective as possible in my ratings and comments, so this is how it exactly went:
-I really wanted to eat a pizza and tripadvisor led me to "the dining room"
-First of all, I had a really hard time finding the restaurant and I now know why, it's not called "the dining room" anymore. Probably to attract new clients.
-The place looks ok, but it was dead empty, besides cats walking on the tables
-My starter: a carpaccio. I was wondering if it was either rothen or if the spices made it look that way. Of course it was frozen and heated up in a microwave probably so it was mid-col mid-hot and had a grey-ish look. O yeah, and it was disgusting
-My girlfriend's bbq octopus tasted ok but wasn't at all cooked on a bbq or anything like that
-My pizza: peperonni and Proscuito ham. I had to look up on on my iphone to find a picture of what a prosciutto ham really looked like. I showed it to the waitress (very nice) and tried to find similarities between the picture and the hundreds of little pink square pieces of cooked ham I had in my pizza
I love pizzas and its I think the first time in a really long time that I left about 2/3 of it.
Of course we didn't have desert

in two words: everything was frozen, not a single fresh ingredient (even the salad looked weird)
The waitresses we had were VERY nice and felt really sorry when I tried to explain them that my diner tasted like trash.
The wine was nice.

To the owner, please do something about your restaurant's situation, I think there should be other changes than just the name of you place.

1  Thank Quentindeb
Reviewed April 17, 2013

we liked the seafood pizza very well and we recommand this to everyone. moreover the dining room has very good wines. we also recommanf these

Reviewed March 29, 2013

We liked the atmosphere and the friendly staff. The food was nice. We intend to return with our family.