“Dive Fun & Safe”

Bali Bubbles Dive Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Leading 5* PADI Dive Center Bali Bubbles is situated in East Bali, in the center of the best dive sites of Bali, operating under European (The Netherlands) ownership and management. Bali Bubbles offers dive courses from PADI Discover Scuba Diving, PADI Open Water Diver until PADI Go Pro professional (instructor) level, daily dive trips and packages from 3 days up. Our very experienced team of experienced instructors and dive leaders are patient, friendly and relaxed. Our Instructors (English, German, Japanese and Dutch speaking) will teach you all the skills to dive safely and independent in a relaxed setting. Private courses available. The goal of our dive leaders is to show you the most beautiful places of the underwater life in Bali. They are looking forward to share their underwater passion with our guests Diving in Bali with Bali Bubbles Dive Center makes your diving experience a fun-filled one to remember.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed April 21, 2014

The staff are great! The equipment quality is always there to make sure our safety and enjoyment. The are having a variety of daily programs that we can select.

1  Thank Satria W
"small group"
"three days"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed April 18, 2014

I finally took the plunge and signed up for my SSI open water course with Bali Bubbles. I was fortunate enough to receive one-on-one training and guidance with Jos, and it was unforgettable, and something I will never regret doing! Jos has over 5000 dives on his belt, and is such an amazing and skilful dive master. He was incredibly patient, very motivating and encouraging, eventhough learning something knew like this can be very terrifying for me. He gave me so much confidence in my skills and abilities, and I managed to do my final dive confidently! Jos paid very very very close attention to things like safety, and all his equipment is in impeccable shape. I'm planning my next trip back to get my friends to learn their open water with Jos too.

And yes! If I could give Jos a 6 star-rating, I would give him 6 stars!

6  Thank ldyshah
Reviewed April 11, 2014

My husband did 2 dives with Bali Bubbles, and I went with him to snorkel. We went to Jepur and Blue Lagoon in Padangbay. It was for both of us a really great moment. We could enjoy different corals, we saw a lot of fishes, some rays, even some nemos.
We had lunch with my husband's instructor (it was included in the price!) and spent a really good time!
We totally recommend this dive center!

6  Thank menteuzz
Reviewed March 18, 2014

We had three dives with Bali Bubbles during our Bali holiday. The rental gear was best I have so far saw in any dive center, for example they used open ended fins and boots. But the best part was instructors, who were both senior level, very experienced, calm and nice.

We dive in Tulamben, Padang Pai and Amed. Instructors really knew the places and were able to show the best part of it. Thanks for showing the coral with Pygmy Seahorses and Frogfish, those were lovely! All three dive sites were really nice, our favorite though was Amed.

Price level was reasonable and everything was organized in very professional way. Also when my spouse get sick and we had to cancel our diving in super short notice, they didn't charge us even though we offered to pay. We had really fun and definitely want to dive with Bali Bubbles again!

Ulla and Joonas, Helsinki, Finland

1  Thank UllaJunell
See more reviews
Reviewed March 14, 2014

After almost 2 years back to Bali with my favorite dive center Bali Bubbles. As time changes diving staff changes but in a more than positive way. As Jos the owner is always open for new challenges, with Ange he has now not only a high qualified instructor but also an outstanding dive leader for critters. We have been to some astonishing dive sites for critters. (Haired) Frog fish, Pymee seahorses, nudibranches and much more. The personal touch and guest care are still on the same high level, with a special "thank you" for mister Made the captain, who was very helpful. Always in for a joke and often bringing some local snacks. Girls and Guys see you next time at one of the best, maybe the best dive center for critters in East Bali.

2  Thank viking_diver