The Natia
Candi Beach Resort & Spa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
$107
$78
Agoda.com
Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
$85
$65
Hotels.com
Pondok Bambu(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
$43
$39
Le 48, Zen & Happy Rezort(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
$32
$21
Agoda.com
Lotus Bungalows(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
$89
$77
Hotels.com
Puri Bagus Candidasa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
$105
$84
Travelocity
Nirwana Resort and Spa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
$106
$63
Travelocity
Amarta Beach Cottages(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
$51
$26
Orbitz.com
$30
$28
Bali Shangrila Beach Club(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
$41
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 21, 2013

We stayed at the Natia for 5 nights in December, and it was overall a wonderful experience. The rooms are spacious and well equipped, and the staff delightful. The beds were so comfortable and the rooms cleaned well everyday. For the price this is an excellent option for your stay in Candidasa- close to everything, and very quiet.

The only negative was that the people who were touting their wares (boat rides, massage, etc) were not only very pushy but also quite nasty to each other. I understand they need to get as much work as possible but it really put a sour taste on the experience.

If you would like a massage in your room or poolside, I Gedur is the best. He is an older gentleman who is a master at reflexology- during our time here he fixed my Mother in Laws shoulder, my hip and my Husbands back. He charges R 50,000 for reflexology and R 70,000 for full remedial. I really cannot recommend him enough. After each treatment (I had three) I felt like I was walking on air. He is very kind, very eager but not pushy. His details are:-

I Gedur
Dusun Samuh, Candidasa
Desa Bugbug, Karrangasem- Bali
Ph 087 863 069 566

Make sure you visit White Sand Beach whilst in Candidasa, and a trip to Tulumben to dive or snorkel the wreck is a must. Overall a wonderful experience. Thank you Natia!

Room Tip: The standard rooms away from the pool are more private- the pool side rooms are brighter but everyone in the pool area can see in.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jess B
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Not a 4* hotel, but a great value for the price. The room and bathroom were large and clean, the pool view is amazing and the staff was super nice. I'd definitely stay here again. Make sure you spend a day at the nearby white sand beach, truly gorgeous and great snorkeling off the beach.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Baskaat
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I recently stayed 5 nights and can't say enough good things about this hotel. My room was comfortable (not that i was in it much). The staff were accommodating and helpful. Nothing was too much. This was my first trip to Bali. I stayed in Candidasa and Ubud and I have now decided to go back again. The pool was relaxing and the meals were yummy. What more can you want?

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

We stopped at the Natia rather than driving back to Seminyak. We love the location which is close to Vincent's restaurant which is our face spot in Candidasa...

Price is fair
Rooms impeccably clean
On the sea but ocean is not swim able here due to stones - the view however is wonderful

Negatives-
Pillows are limpy type
Breakfast and coffee just so so but staff is polite

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I found this hotel via google, and dealt direct rather than through an agency. The rate was good, a little over A$105 a night for two adjoining rooms.

The room facilities were great, facilities and cleanliness more than acceptable, location outstanding, breakfast unbelievably good, both in volume and quality, and the infinity pool superb.

I rated this hotel 9.5/10 using my own points system, and have no hesitation in recommending it.

As an aside, I'd had a minor skirmish (in my self drive car) with a couple of young guys on a motor cycle a few days earlier, and there were a few marks from paint transferred from the mototcycle on the car, so I asked one of the staff if he knew of a panel shop where I could have them polished out. Half an hour later he'd done it for me, for which he received a generous tip.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family