“Highly recommend this restaurant for a candle light dinner with live music”

Vincent's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 78 Restaurants in Candidasa
Cuisines: European, Indonesian
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2016

We went there as a couple for a candle light dinner during our honeymoon. They picked us from our hotel and had our table reserved with my name written on a leaf which made us feel special. The ambiance with lit candles in the garden area was truly romantic and the food was excellent with Red wine. Live Jazz music added to the ambiance. That dinner with my wife will always be a memorable one.

Date of visit: September 2015

Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

We frequent Vincent's each time we visit Candidasa.

We always book a table for Thursday evening jazz. Do not miss this. Oh, and by the way, their menu is also excellent. I challenge anybody to get a bad meal at Vincent's

Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

A delightful restaurant about 2 mins from the centre of town. The ambiance is 1930s Art Deco with a garden that makes you feel like you are eating in the jungle. The menu is impeccable a mix of bespoke European cuisine that is well sourced and prepared as well as some dishes with a very local flavour. They are particular about sourcing and it shows. The only disappointment was the desert menu which had too few local fruits and too much chocolate. Otherwise fantastic and a must visit.

Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

The atmosphere was great, we did not eat in the jungle section as it had been fully booked, but we were very happy with our table. The music was tasteful (jazzy) and at a volume that allowed normal conversations, the food was exceptional my mains was potato nochi. With a cheese sauce. But the star of the show was my chocolate dessert a chocolate Tower full of mousse. Surounded with rasberry coulise and orange segments.
My wife enjoyed Thai fish cakes. As well
The only low point of the entire evening was I could not get my credit cards and I tried two of them to work on any of their 5 EFTPOS terminals, fortunately I had the cash about 850000 Rupiah for the mail and drinks it meant the poor old waiter lost his 50000 rupiah tip as I needed all my cash to pay the bill. It also generated a tremendous amount of ill ease on my part worrying whether my cards had been compromised some how. But a trip to the nearest ATM proved that the cards were working fine perhaps it was just poor Wi-Fi signal that happens from time to time in a place like candidasa.

Reviewed August 19, 2016

Nothing changes still the best in Candidasa.
Staff as usual compliment the atmosphere particularly on Thursday where quality Jazz is the order of the night.
You need to book on this night.
Meals and menu are right up there with the best and service as always is brisk
I have said it all before but one of my favourites.
Highly Recommended.