This is a little late,however it goes without saying bayshore is awesome and we loved it.Having been to bali 4 times and been to alot of places we will be going back to candidasa and Bayshore.We stayed in Villa 2.
Candidasa is how Bali was the first time we went there 15yrs ago,the Bali we love..!We booked Bayshore through the internet and we were not disappointed,Brad the owner replied promptly to all emails,organized our pick up by his driver Putu.Brad was there to welcome us when we arrived.The rooms were clean,spacious and well appointed.The staff are helpful,friendly and have an innocence that others in Bali have lost.
Brad looks after his staff really well,and whenever you want something his catch phrase"No problem" rings true.
The restaurants in CD are some of the best in bali,will pick up and drop off,which brad is happy to arrange.
We did a snorkelling trip Brad told us about,and it was just as good as some of the outer islands.A great day.
The beach is crappy by NZ and Aussie standards,rocky but that is the way it is.
We didnt go there for the beach anyway.
The thing that makes Bayshore even better is the people you meet,people like us that like to have a drink around the pool and a chat and even plan dinners together.Brad often had a few yarns with us over drinks.
Mr d the monkey is awesome ,be careful though dont turn ya back on him.I had the pleasure of taking him for a swim.
Would we go back to Bayshore.....Most definately..As long as Brad can maintain his villas to a high standard(which they are).this will continue to be a very popular destination. Bring on Bayside..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have your best holiday ever in our beautiful boutique villas in Candi Dasa on the Island of Gods. Bayshore's beachfront Villas, featuring a mix of modern architecture and traditional Charm, which will give you a stylish setting for your perfect holiday. On our property you'll find eight world class villas and two private houses,Two storey apartments that can accommodate up to 8 adults all of them offering a stunning view of the sea which are absolute waterfront with a choice of two pools, spa,gift shop and our own private beach with a cooling breeze.Enjoy our paradise which is set on over one hectare of tropical gardens with professional staff.The Terrace restaurant offers amazing food created by our award winning chef.We look forward to your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bayshore Villas Candi Dasa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayshore Villas Candi Dasa Hotel Candidasa
- Bayshore Villas Candi Dasa Bali/Candidasa