My wife and I just finished our second stay in Bayshore Villas. Our first stay we were in Villa #3 which was quite nice. This time we selected Villa #1 on the front for the biggest ocean view. The view was amazing and the oceanfront pool was two steps from our door. During our 1 month stay we had a wonderful time.
Candi Dasa is a nice little town along the ocean in East Bali. The road through town being the only coastal road is quite busy and noisy. Bayshore has a good buffer between the road and you don't hear any of the noise... only the sounds of the ocean waves. It is easy to sit by the pool reading a good book for hours with the sounds of the ocean blocking out the rest of the world.
The oceanfront pool is shared with only a handful Villas but because most people are out exploring Bali during the day it is usually quite peaceful.
The staff is quite friendly as are most Balinese. They are more than happy to help you in any way they can. The Bayshore facilities are great, there is a restaurant, Spa, exercise room and 2 pools.
Candi Dasa has some great restaurants that are not far from the Bayshore. Our favourites were Le-Zat directly on the ocean with outstanding food and service..... and Vincent's also excellent. Both offer great food at moderate prices. If you want lower prices but still good food and dining on the ocean try Puri Pandan. Be sure to try the Avocado & tomato on toast ....and the fresh watermelon juice in Bayshore's restaurant, it's a treat!
We had a great time at Bayshore, but there is always room for improvement. With the Villas being direct oceanfront the salt air takes it's toll on everything. Though the staff does a nice job with daily cleaning of the units I do think a little more maintenance fine tuning in the bathrooms would increase guest enjoyment even further.
A bigs thanks to the owner/manager Brad and his faithful canine companion Tikki for the entertainment and good humour. Brad does his best to insure you have a great stay at the Bayshore. Thanks again Brad!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have your best holiday ever in our beautiful boutique villas in Candi Dasa on the Island of Gods. Bayshore's beachfront Villas, featuring a mix of modern architecture and traditional Charm, which will give you a stylish setting for your perfect holiday. On our property you'll find eight world class villas and two private houses,Two storey apartments that can accommodate up to 8 adults all of them offering a stunning view of the sea which are absolute waterfront with a choice of two pools, spa,gift shop and our own private beach with a cooling breeze.Enjoy our paradise which is set on over one hectare of tropical gardens with professional staff.The Terrace restaurant offers amazing food created by our award winning chef.We look forward to your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Ctrip TA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bayshore Villas Candi Dasa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayshore Villas Candi Dasa Hotel Candidasa
- Bayshore Villas Candi Dasa Bali/Candidasa