We've been to this resort twice. The second time the staff welcomed us back as if we were family. The rooms are good as are the resort gardens. It's a bit out of Candidasa but there are some good little restaurants in the lane just outside. There is a shuttle into town and the restaurants there will send a taxi to pick you up and return you.
The staff are really friendly and helpful, can't do enough for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Resorts: Royal Bali Beach Club at Candidasa, located on Balina beach on the outskirts of Candidasa, is the perfect site for anyone seeking relaxation and peace in a stunning location. The ambiance is uniquely Balinese with traditional architecture and stone carvings of ancient Gods, which adorn the surroundings. A combination of beautifully furnished studio, one and two bedroom apartments surround lush gardens, the pool and outdoor Jacuzzi lead directly onto the beach. The international restaurant caters for all tastes and regular entertainment evenings are staged. There is a comprehensive excursion programme offered on-site giving guests a combination of relaxation and adventure. Diving, snorkeling and fishing are extremely popular activities here and the local fishermen land their daily catch of fresh seafood right on the beach in the same way that they’ve done it for hundreds of years. The verdant hills behind provide a variety of lovely walks and some optional hard climbs, whilst the town of Candidasa offers shopping and dining experiences for all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly so you can book your Karma Royal Candidasa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Bali Beach Club At Candidasa Hotel Candidasa
- Karma Royal Candidasa Bali