“Absolutely Delightful...”

Heritage Village Club Goa
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Cansaulim
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Heritage Village – what can I say? It was an absolute delight of a holiday for my husband and me… this beautiful and very quaint property is nestled in a small village in South Goa. What truly stood out for both of us during our stay at the Heritage Village Club was the high quality of service this place has to offer. From the moment we set foot on the property we were warmly greeted by all including the porters, the front desk, the bell boys you name it. Having had a long journey, we were a little tired but that was well taken care of by ensuring swift check-ins, a refreshing arrival drink all coupled with warm smiles.

Our room was beautiful with views of the gorgeous Arabian Sea on the one side and the beautiful resort lawns on the other. What truly amazed me about this place was the staff who are extremely helpful, good natured and always at your service. It’s a real credit to the hotel and its management.

Apart from that they have a good choice of food as well, I would highly recommend their Mango Terrace restaurant and some of its very delectable mouthwatering dishes with some wonderful live music in the background. During one of our dinners, we were also greeted by their General Manager, a wonderful young gentleman whose warmth and friendliness gives you to understand why the staff here always seem to be smiling! The housekeeping of this place will also never disappoint you.

And definitely look out for their entertainment if you are in the mood for some during your holiday, they have some great acts on display including a magic show and some great African dancers!.... Oh I almost forgot to mention the sumptuous gala dinners they organize… excellent food for every palate! This resort truly gives you a flavor of the ever famous Goan hospitality that many of us hear of and some of us experience.

We loved our holiday, Goa was beautiful and the Heritage Village Club was the best choice we could have made, we absolutely loved it!! We will be back very soon....

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
8  Thank gillisanne
Guitry_Velho, General Manager at Heritage Village Club Goa, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2014

Warm greetings from all of us in Goa!!!

We thank you for sharing your experience at The Heritage Village Club on Tripadvisor.

Your positive observations with regards to our product, services, cuisine and facilities is very inspirational to us.

Our team were also delighted to know that their efforts were so well appreciated.

My team and I look forward to your return and hope to be your preferred resort whenever you travel to Goa.

There are newer reviews for Heritage Village Club Goa

Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

Visited last year in August 2014 .it is a good place . Nice rooms, great food, courteous staff and also has good ambience. Also there is nice beach nearby where you can go around. Overall it is one of nice and beautiful resort.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
4  Thank Piyush B
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

My birthday celebration at heritage was awesome wit such a wonderful I wud like thank all heritage village staff for making my birthday so special... very gud hotel...club rooms are awesome..wud like to come again for sure...

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
5  Thank rachna b

Warm greetings from all of us in Goa!!!

Your positive observations with regards to our product , services , accommodation and facilities is very inspirational to all of us.

Our team were also delighted to note that their efforts were so well appreciated.

My team and I look forward to your return and hope to be your preferred resort whenever you travel to Goa again.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I just had a reunion at the hotel. and it was a very nice stay. We all enjoyed a lot. The staff specially to mention was really courteous and warm having a smiling face all the time. Till the time i arrived at the hotel i was worried that how would the place be but once i reached the hotel all my doubts got cleared and we all friends and our families had a great stay. Special mention of thanks to Mr. Ganesh Mr. James at the front office and Mr. James who took care of the DJ party and carnival . The food was really good me being a vegetarian i was happy with really nice food served to us. Though it is far away from the main city it is a good place where one can just relax in the confines of the hotel or go to the beach nearby and relax.
All in all i had a great stay once again thanks to the whole staff at the hotel.
do keep up the good work.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank sam14473
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Cannot praise the staff enough,the club rooms are very nice and worth the upgrade,unfortunately our air con was not up to the job despite a couple of attempts to sort it. Very good choice of food and the mango restaurant was outstanding.The main concern for me was what was thriving in the pool,some grub like creatures which I brought to the attention of the staff,even took the general manager to have a look ,but he tried to play down the problem but for me not a nice thing to be sharing the pool with.Would not visit India again in April though the humidity was overbearing

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Michael E
Guitry_Velho, General Manager at Heritage Village Club Goa, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2015

Warm greetings from all of us in Goa!!!

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us at The Heritage Village Club during your recent vacation to Goa and i also thank you for taking the time out and posting a review on tripadvisor.

I am very happy to know that you enjoyed your holiday with us and found our services , cuisine and facilities to your satisfaction.

I have noted your comments on the pool and would like to assure you that a very skilled and professional team looks after the hygiene and safety of the pool. we also ensure that the best pool chemicals are used and internationally accepted parameters in water are maintained.

I once again thank you for your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back to Goa and to The Heritage Village Club.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

What a wonderful experience after staying in Heritage Village Club...... It was a great lifetime experience. We Stayed in Design room, which was facing the Swimming pool. The room was having all the modern facilities and at par with the international standards. The quality of food and choice was ultimate. The Bar here serves unlimited alcoholic and non- alcoholic beverages throughout the day which itself is a unique. This resort provides non-stop in- house activities to keep the guests busy throughout the day. Staff is also poilte and courteous. This resort really provide the best possible services to make the stay of the guests memorable. I Would love to come again and stay in the resort. Keep it up !!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
5  Thank YogeshLele
Guitry_Velho, General Manager at Heritage Village Club Goa, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Dear Guest,

Warm greetings from all of us in Goa!!

It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we appreciate you sparing time and posting a review on tripadvisor.

We are delighted to know that our services, cuisine, accomodation and facilities were to your satisfaction.

The team at the resort joins me in thanking you for your gracious comments.

Your compliments will go a long way in motivating all of us to continue to aspire and acheive the expectations that our guests have of us.

I thank you for your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back to Goa and to The Heritage Village Club.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

i am just back from my holiday in this resort yesterday and i must say of all the resorts i have stayed in goa this is the only resort which i want to go again and again....from the services, staff to the food everything is excellent here.......& not to forget this is my second stay here, stayed here in 2006 sept.... and nothing has changed same standard is maintained.... hats off to ur team.... keep growing....

Room Tip: pool view room
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank naksshenoy
Guitry_Velho, General Manager at Heritage Village Club Goa, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us at The Heritage Village again for the second time and we appreciate you sparing time and posting a review on Tripadvisor.

I am delighted to know that our services , cuisine and facilities were to your utmost satisfaction.

The team at the resort joins me in thanking you for your gracious comments.

Your compliments will go a long way in motivating us to continue to aspire and acheive the expectations that our guests have of us.

I thank you you for your recommendation and look forward to having more opportunities to be of service to you.

The Heritage Village Club - Goa

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cansaulim
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa
#1 of 10 in Cavelossim
Holiday Inn Resort Goa
Holiday Inn Resort Goa
#5 of 10 in Cavelossim

Been to Heritage Village Club Goa? Share your experiences!