It was with a lot of trepidation on boarding the dreamliner at Manchester for my first holiday to Goa and the heritage village club, i need not have worried, l had a brilliant holiday,the heritage village club is a great hotel with great food and wonderful staff,nothing was to much trouble for them, sure some people did find fault with a few aspects
like the aircon being a bit loud,no international news channel,and feeling a bit isolated, but for the amount of repeat guests who return year after year they must be doing something very right !!!!
There are gala dinners every week, lots of chicken,steak, pork chops,jacket potatoes
As well as different curry dishes, you also get vouchers for meals at the mango terrace restaraunt which are also exellent
We had a few trips out and used the taxis outside the hotel who were so informative
We spent a whole day travelling to see temples,spice plantation,panjim the capitol of goa and the elephant with our taxi drver and guide Joseph who was brilliant and it cost £22 !!!!!!!
We were lucky enough to meet the general manager mr guitry velho who impressed me very much, he wants to know what aspects of the hotel can be improved upon as it will be undergoing a refurbishment starting april or may 2014
A very approachable gentleman
Personally i cannot wait to retun,but next time for 3 weeks not 2
Cheers heritage village see you in 2014
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Heritage Village Club Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Village Club Goa Hotel Cansaulim
- Heritage Village Goa
- Heritage Village Cansaulim
- Heritage Village Hotel Goa
- Heritage Village Club Goa India