But not good enough to keep returning year after year. Fed and watered upon arrival, check in could have been quicker but not too bad.
The room we had was clean and tidy with twin beds it did however only have one chair in the room and one patio chair.
As has already been said the hotel is small and the staff are really friendly especially the entertainment team during the day. My only real complaint was the chaos of meal times, normally if drinks are served then the room is split and waiters cover so many tables. Not the case here, waiters seem to wander aimlessly when all I wanted was a drink and if you fetch it yourself after many attempts of trying to be noticed then it seems as if you have caused offence. But again everyone is so friendly.
The food although limited in choice is gorgeous and in two weeks I only found one course I didn't enjoy. The best food was definitely the Gala nights by the pool.
One thing I couldn't understand was that local kingfisher lager is paid for whilst Tuborg is all inclusive whilst in the shacks kingfisher is cheaper.
The beach is a short walk and virtually deserted.
All in all a lovely place but there isn't enough there to return for a repeat trip.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Fastbooking, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Heritage Village Club Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Village Club Goa Hotel Cansaulim
- Heritage Village Goa
- Heritage Village Cansaulim
- Heritage Village Hotel Goa
- Heritage Village Club Goa India