What a fantastic place to spend a holiday, wonderful staff from Guitry through to the cleaners. The Goans are fantastic happy people and nothing was too much trouble for anyone.
The rooms are clean tidy and have thoughtful touches such as the comb, toothbrush and toothpaste.
Food was excellent always a good choice for breakfast, wonderful evening meals especially the 2 nights we ate at Mango Terrace.We didn't eat lunch at the hotel as we were normally out so used the beach shacks. Starfish (Anthony's) was superb but make sure you haggle with Joseph to get a good deal on his wares
The beach 5-10 minutes walk away was clean and seemed to go on forever.
An excellent holiday the only thing that didn't appeal to us was the evening entertainment but that is a personal thing. Activities around the pool were interesting from napkin folding to beach cricket. The nature walk with James is a must you will learn much more in this free 2 hour walk than you will from paying to go to the spice plantation.
Many thanks to Guitry Andrea and the team for a wonderful hoilday
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Heritage Village Club Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Village Club Goa Hotel Cansaulim
- Heritage Village Goa
- Heritage Village Cansaulim
- Heritage Village Hotel Goa
- Heritage Village Club Goa India