We have just returned from 2 weeks at Heritage Village Club and have mixed reviews. The food was lovely and so were the gardens and staff. Some of the entertainment was excellent ie the nature walk and the African dancers but the entertainment was very loud and it was even too loud in our room which overlooked the pool. We were eventually moved to a room with a garden view which was so much better.
Our main grudge was the towels on the sunbeds by very early morning and people talking about "their" beds. There are notices about the towels but the management didn't enforce this. It was also very crowded around the pool. The garden area was much quieter and we could usually get a sunbed mid morning after a walk or bike ride. The bikes were free but needed servicing but we did borrow them a few times to explore the locality and one day visited a local heritage village[about 4 miles] which was excellent
We used the public transport both the buses and the trains 10 rupees[for an hour and 20 mins] to get to the jeeps for the waterfall.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Heritage Village Club Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Village Club Goa Hotel Cansaulim
- Heritage Village Goa
- Heritage Village Cansaulim
- Heritage Village Hotel Goa
- Heritage Village Club Goa India