Finally after a long gap I had the chance to go on a vacation and not business travel along with my spouse to this wonderful beach resort in the gorgeous city of Goa. I loved this place. It was by far the best hotel I've ever stayed in. The best part was the breathtaking scene of the sea, the beach and the big open green space between the beach and the hotel rooms. The rooms were large and spacious. The food was delicious. The cook was so cool that I could tell him what to make and he would do it for me. The pool was enormous; the kids club was also wonderful. There was a beach bar. Discos every second night, they were in the restaurant, store area so the music wouldn't disturb the guests when in rooms. The Spa was wonderful and the choice of services was more than you could imagine. I had a welcome break from my hectic schedule and enjoyed thoroughly the Hyatt hospitality. I would love to come back here again if ever I visited Goa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa is an award-winning hotel nestled along the pristine Arossim Beach and 15 minutes from Dabolim Airport. Set within 45 acres of landscaped gardens with glimmering waterways and lagoons, the resort combines elegance with distinctive regional character, perfectly reflecting the vivacious heritage of Goa. With its dramatic architecture, Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa was conceptualised as a charming Indo-Portuguese village housing 250 Pousada-style guestrooms and suites, each offering a surreal spa-inspired bathing experience. Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa showcases a selection of exquisite restaurants and superlative culinary experiences, including a signature fine-dining Goan restaurant, Casa Sarita, the award-winning Sereno Spa, one of the largest swimming pools in India, picturesque function spaces and a Camp Hyatt for younger guests. Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa creates the romance and aura of a luxury boutique hotel while having the amenities and vibrant attractions of a resort. True to the Park Hyatt brand, the resort epitomises understated luxury and gracious service in an intimate sanctuary, offering guests an experience that is distinctively inspiring.Recent accolades include: 2016 World Luxury Spa Awards - Best Destination Spa (#1), asiaSpa India Awards 2015 - Cashew Ritual - Most Luxurious Spa Treatment (#1), Conde Nast Traveller India Readers' Travel Awards 2015 - Favourite Destination Spa (Runner-up), Conde Nast Traveller India Readers' Travel Awards 2015 - Favourite Indian Leisure Hotel (Runner-up), asiaSpa India Awards 2014 - Most Luxurious Spa (Resort), Conde Nast Traveller India Readers' Travel Awards 2014- Favourite Leisure Hotel in India (#1), Conde Nast Traveller India Readers' Travel Awards 2013 - Favourite Destination Spa (#1, 2012 Favourite Leisure Hotel in India (#1) - Conde Nast Traveller India Readers' Travel Awards 2012 Favourite Destination Spa (#2) - Conde Nast Traveller India Readers' Travel Awards 2012 Asia's Leading Resort (#1) - World Travel Awards 2011 Best Resort Spa (#1) - asiaSpa India Awards ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Goa Hotel Cansaulim
- Hyatt Cansaulim
- Cansaulim Hyatt
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort And Spa India