Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa
$167
Alila Diwa Goa(Salcette)
$153
$130
No availability for your dates from our partners
3,577 results
All reviewssunken bathprivate beachvillage squarecasa saritarain showerwater bodiesgoa resortbeautiful propertypalms restaurantswimming poolmasalaarossim beachtaj exoticaindian restaurantgames roomgoan foodclean beach
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We booked 2 rooms, one of which had an outdoor rain shower. This was one of the best hotels that we stayed at during our recent trip to India.
The rooms were clean and spacious with a separate TV viewing area and an outside patio area with comfortable seating. The bathroom was very large with a sunken tub area with overhead shower and wand shower. Unfortunately, the overhead shower sprays water all over the smooth tile bathroom floor. Since I did not notice the wet floor I slipped and fell on the smooth floor surface. I am still recovering from the effects of the fall.
This is one of the few hotels that I stayed in India that provided good vanity lighting in the bathroom.
One negative is the slow service. For example, when I requested laundry service, no one picked up my laundry. Only after repeated requests did they pick up the laundry. The clean laundry was not delivered by 6PM as promised. When I called to find out the status, hotel staff arrived with an empty laundry bag. They thought that I wanted a laundry bag instead of my laundry.
When I asked for tissue paper to be replenished, I received toilet paper.

As a goan, I expected to see goan food selections at a Breakfast Buffet in this hotel in Goa, instead I only saw Continental and South Indian food selections.
I was disappointed with the quality and selections of the food at the Goan restaurant “Casa Sarita.”
The prices charged in the hotel for mediocre food and beverages (including bottled water) are exhorbitant.
During my 3 day-stay there were 2 corporate functions hosted by this hotel complete with fireworks that disturbed the serenity of the place.
As a Platinum member of Hyatt’s Gold Passport program I had requested a late check out of at least 3:00 PM since my flight out of Goa was later in the evening. The hotel would not let me stay later than noon.
The average rating is due to the mediocre quality of food in the hotel restaurants. And since there are no restaurant alternatives in the neighborhood, guests are forced to eat at the hotel restaurants.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank GOA1227
Thomas A, General Manager at Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2014

Dear GOA1227,

Greetings from Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa!

At the onset we are deeply saddened to know that you had an unsatisfactory experience at our resort. It is truly regrettable that we fell short in so many aspects and were unable to provide you with the Park Hyatt service standards we pride ourselves on. This is definitely not in line with the level of standards we strive to achieve. While there are reasons for most of the feedback you shared none justify the poor experience faced by you. I do hope you are feeling better now. I am particularly disappointed to read your feedback about the service at the resort and the Goan food offerings at Casa Sarita. I have shared your feedback with my respective teams for further improvement. We do hope you visit again and give us another opportunity to serve you. Please feel free to write to me directly at parkhyattgoa@hyatt.com, should you have any further details or feedback to share.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

amazing views, well maintained and courteous staff! stayed for a business conference and had fun.. food could be improved though.. most of it tasted the same without much flavor
nice clean beach and beautiful lighting

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank vidhyasundaram

Dear Vidhyasundaram,

Greetings from Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa!

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with your fellow travellers. At the onset I am disappointed to read your feedback of our food offerings. I have shared the same with the concerned department for improvement. On a positive note, we are delighted to read your great comments about various features of our resort. I am particularly happy to read your good comments about my associates. We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Do like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram and stay up to date on event calendars, exclusive offers, destination tips and more.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Park Hyatt Goa,

We stayed here in Feb 2014 for two weeks. This hotels primary business is Conferences, Weddings and Conventions. The upside of this is that the hotel guest facilities, restaurants, pools and beach facilities are not crowded and always available for hotel guests. The downside is noisy groups and people wandering about late and coming back very late to their rooms.

The hotel is probably 10+ years old and shows signs of wear. The hotel is in a great beach location and the food and service were great, the staff were very pleasant, eager to please and did their best to make guests very comfortable.

If you don't take half board, the dining options in the surrounding area are very limited, if you do take half board the hotel exclude two of the five restaurants from half board, if you want to eat at the Palms or the Goan restaurant, you end up paying twice, I pointed out they should give you a credit for these two restaurants, but they don't. The food at the restaurants was very good and nicely presented. Drinks are expensive as they are in most resorts of this type.

For a very relaxing break I would recommend this hotel,

Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Cliff D
Thomas A, General Manager at Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear Cliff D,

Greetings from Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are delighted to read your great comments about various facilities offered at our resort particularly the food offerings at our restaurants. I would like to inform you besides being a preferred venue for weddings and MICE we also take great pride in being a holiday destination for the entire family. Thank you for sharing your concerns and suggestions, I will share the same with my respective teams for further improvement. Feedback from guests such as you is of utmost importance as it will help us better the service and experience we aim at providing. We do hope you visit again soon and give us another opportunity to delight you.

Do visit us on Facebook and stay up to date on event calendars, exclusive offers, destination tips and more.

Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Just had seven days at the Park Hyatt and what an amazing hotel.
Good points:- stunning hotel, amazing location, lovely beach, brilliant food and lots of choice. The staff are brilliant and the service is excellent.
Not so good points (but not bad):- lots of loud Russians, with no manners, some of the Indian guests very rude and arrogant towards the staff. Food and drink expensive for Goa, but still good and comparable to uk.
On the whole, great holiday, 35c everyday, top hotel. 9 out of 10

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Andrew W
Thomas A, General Manager at Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Dear Andrew W,

Greetings from Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa!

Thank you choosing to stay with us. We are delighted to know you had a great holiday at our resort and we were able to deliver to you the Park Hyatt service standards we pride ourselves on. Thank you for your kind comments about various aspects of our resort. I am particularly proud to read your kind comments about my associates. We do hope you visit again soon and give us another opportunity to delight you.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Its is a beautifully laid out property. Very peaceful and romantic. The rooms are well appointed and ideal for couples. The rooms are surrounded by water bodies and it gives a serene feeling, You walk far deep into the backyards and you will be welcomed by lush green garden. Further down is a beautiful beach with white sand.
Exquisite place for a romantic getaway or a relaxing break.

Room Tip: Look for rooms overlooking the gardens towards the back. It gives a very beautiful morning view
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Midas1977

Dear Midas1977,

Greetings from Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa!

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback with your fellow travellers. We are delighted to read your great feedback about our resort. Thank you for your positive comments about various aspects of our resort particularly the pristine Arossim beach. We do hope you visit again soon and give us another opportunity to awe you.