The concierge impressed me even before the trip started. We were booked on a "Romance Package" and had also request for a crib for an infant during our online reservation. 15 days before the trip they called up to confirm if there had been a mistake as the package included spa treatment which would require the infant to be left alone. However we confirmed that we have booked 2 rooms and since we were 2 families travelling together it would be alright. The attention to such small details was impressive indeed.
Our flight was re-scheduled due to runway closure at Goa and when reached Goa we learnt that the airline had left 2 of our checked-in baggage in Mumbai which were supposed to be coming on the next flight. The concierge at the airport volunteered to pick-up the baggage and they got delivered just 2 hours after our arrival the hotel.
As we had an infant with us the gave a room which was closest to the village square where all the restaurants are located. The spa was simply outstanding. The check-out was equally smooth. Had an extremely presant stay overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa is an award-winning hotel nestled along the pristine Arossim Beach and 15 minutes from Dabolim Airport. Set within 45 acres of landscaped gardens with glimmering waterways and lagoons, the resort combines elegance with distinctive regional character, perfectly reflecting the vivacious heritage of Goa. With its dramatic architecture, Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa was conceptualised as a charming Indo-Portuguese village housing 250 Pousada-style guestrooms and suites, each offering a surreal spa-inspired bathing experience. Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa showcases a selection of exquisite restaurants and superlative culinary experiences, including a signature fine-dining Goan restaurant, Casa Sarita, the award-winning Sereno Spa, one of the largest swimming pools in India, picturesque function spaces and a Camp Hyatt for younger guests. Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa creates the romance and aura of a luxury boutique hotel while having the amenities and vibrant attractions of a resort. True to the Park Hyatt brand, the resort epitomises understated luxury and gracious service in an intimate sanctuary, offering guests an experience that is distinctively inspiring.Recent accolades include: 2016 World Luxury Spa Awards - Best Destination Spa (#1), asiaSpa India Awards 2015 - Cashew Ritual - Most Luxurious Spa Treatment (#1), Conde Nast Traveller India Readers' Travel Awards 2015 - Favourite Destination Spa (Runner-up), Conde Nast Traveller India Readers' Travel Awards 2015 - Favourite Indian Leisure Hotel (Runner-up), asiaSpa India Awards 2014 - Most Luxurious Spa (Resort), Conde Nast Traveller India Readers' Travel Awards 2014- Favourite Leisure Hotel in India (#1), Conde Nast Traveller India Readers' Travel Awards 2013 - Favourite Destination Spa (#1, 2012 Favourite Leisure Hotel in India (#1) - Conde Nast Traveller India Readers' Travel Awards 2012 Favourite Destination Spa (#2) - Conde Nast Traveller India Readers' Travel Awards 2012 Asia's Leading Resort (#1) - World Travel Awards 2011 Best Resort Spa (#1) - asiaSpa India Awards ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Goa Hotel Cansaulim
- Hyatt Cansaulim
- Cansaulim Hyatt
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort And Spa India