“Definetly more bang for the buck”
other travelers have booked this property
Special Christmas discount available!
Shared pool Thats our kitchenette equipped with a fridge,induction cook top ,kettle,fully automatic washing m
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Shared pool
That's our simple yet beautiful bedroom with a double bed and an air conditioner
lovely cane swing to relax in the balcony.
This is another view of the bedroom and balcony.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
travelwit...
Mumbai, India
“Definetly more bang for the buck”
Reviewed October 27, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

The cosy tastefully done living and bedroom areas are very spacious with all the basic ameneties (washer/dryer,kitchenette,even a high chair) and hygine taken care off. The swing in the balcony and the lovely pool were a great hit.

I would recommend this apartment If you're looking for a value for money almost like home getaway for a small family or just even to just unplug on your own..

We will definitely be visiting again

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The swing chair in the balcony
Traveling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Nov 4, 2015
Dear Travelwithkids02200,
Thank you for the glowing feedback, its much appreciated. I and my family stayed at GOAville over several days and over a period of time identified and put in place amenities such as the swing, the high chair, etc. to ensure that guest stay needs are anticipated to the maximum.

We look forward to see you again soon!

Regards,
Anu
singhrich...
Mumbai, India
“Fantastic and Value for Money !”
Reviewed October 26, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

We stayed at this quaint place in Arpora with no clue of what to expect. Our best guide to this place were the snaps that we had seen online, so there was a little discomfort while committing.
However when we checked in we were pleasantly surprised with this home managed by Anupama. Goaville had all the requirements that you may need such as a well equipped kitchen, a good bathroom, washer dryer, a balcony, etc.

The bedroom and living are large and spacious and so was the balcony although we would have preferred a larger kitchen but we only cooked our breakfast there so really it did not matter much. We especially enjoyed spending time in the balcony.

We enjoyed our stay thoroughly.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Location
Traveling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Nov 4, 2015
Dear singhrichu1,
Thank you very much for your feedback, positive detailed feedback such as yours always encourage me and the team to keep focussed and doing what we always do, host lovely guests like you.
We look forward to see you soon!

Regards,
Anu
namkosh
Bengaluru, India
“My perfect place to stay in Goa”
Reviewed October 25, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

I'm someone who is extremely familiar with Goa, having lived there for 1 year and vacationed there for a decade. I'm pretty lucky to have been introduced to Anu and have the honour of being the first guest in this condo. My last vacation was perfect because of it.

What I appreciate about Anu's flat:
- It is a quaint apartment tastefully done up. It's like a home away from home.
- It is located in a residential colony, and isn't one of those lodges or lanes full of hotels
- Arpora is a great location - far enough from the crowd and yet close enough to the saturday night markets or the great places in north goa
- Anu is extremely caring and considerate. I made a good friend in her. She has a couple of helpers that will take care of the place and even help you with a cab and bike service. So great support system.
- I especially like the little Goa guides, the board games - nice touches
- There's a washing machine, a fridge, a kettle, a TV, a lockable cupboard. Way more than I asked for.
- I was in love with the balcony space. At night you can't escape the loud party noises from miles away, but just put on ear plugs and you'll be fine
- All this is super convenient and I find it worth the value.

Highly recommend this space for single women, if they want to feel safe and have a homely experience. I know I will always go back to this place when I go next on a vacation.

Note: This is not a bed and breakfast/hotel kind of place. If you need a cook, I'm sure one can be arranged.

Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Oct 27, 2015
Thank you Namita! You were our first guest and we couldn't have asked for a better one. It was a pleasure hosting you.
John P
Chennai (Madras), India
“Super!”
Reviewed September 25, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

I and my family stayed at Goaville, in the 3rd week of September. I was pleasantly surprised with the home-like feel of the house. The house owner was also very helpful and she was very informative too. All in all we enjoyed our stay!

Sep 26, 2015
Thank you John, it was lovely hosting you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing