To start of I never expected to experience so much of peace in Goa...I am back with a rejuvenated soul....Its a huge property.with 2 beautiful lakes & an amazing walking area around it. 2 swimming pools & fishing will keep you busy the entire day...The staff is well trained. Rooms are neatly done though they can provide more toiletries. Mini bar is average. Go for the lake facing rooms as that area is more quiet then the pool facing rooms. The property is very well maintained. Eating is a problem especially for vegetarians as they have very limited options. Near by eateries are also average. Breakfast has good options on daily basis. Shuttle service to Baga beach is also good. Overall a great place, lot of peace & serenity with nature around you. They can work a bit on eating options.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Resorte Marinha Dourada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resorte Marinha Dourada Arpora
- Resorte Marinha Dourada Resort Arpora
- Marinha Dourada Hotel
- Resorte Marinha Dourada Hotel Arpora
- Resorte Marinha Dourada Goa/Arpora