This our 2nd year at the MD and our 3rd next year, you can not expected anything less than this hotel, yes it's only a 2 star+, but its in a beautiful location, the rooms are big and very clean, yes the rooms could do with a bit of updating but who wants to spend there holiday in there hotel room. The hotel is situated in Arpora and is best of both world in a quite area but within about a 20 mins walk to Baga Beach or 5 in a Taxi, the taxi fares wroughly are between 150 and 200 rupees to either Baga or Calangute and 350 to Candolim, The breakfast has also improved from our first visit and is enjoyable if you are just wanting something light. The only thing i have to grumble about is unless you are up at 8 Oclock to get your towel on the sun bed, the beach is the only way to go. But saying that it seems to be a British thing. The Bar staff are brilliant (Peter and Sagio) they know everyone's name, we are still only new to Goa being our 2nd time, that why people just keep returning. I would recommend this hotel to anyone going to Goa for the first time.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Resorte Marinha Dourada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resorte Marinha Dourada Arpora
- Resorte Marinha Dourada Hotel Arpora
- Marinha Dourada Hotel
- Resorte Marinha Dourada Resort Arpora
- Resorte Marinha Dourada Goa/Arpora