I was with my wife on the resort. Overall our stay was great.
*) Great infrastructure and surrounding. you can very vood view around the resort.
*) Staff are polite and good.
*) Location was good. You can enjoy things like Swimming pool, Boating on the lake, Walk around the lake.
Things can be improvement
*) The founder has spent so much money for the infrastructure however selection of right management staff can lead them 5 star.
*) Need to be more clean because when we entered to the room it was smelling very badly. Also cleanness around need to be improved.
*) Some services are very funny like water needs to be collected from bar by guest their self because water doesn't cost much so they should have kept one big Bislery etc which cost only RS:30.
*) We requested for A/C remote but they said they don't provide it. This is horrible because you can't stay with the fixed temperature for 24 hours. It is not possible to call housekeeping during night to adjust temperature. This can be improvement suggestion.
*) Can improve the breakfast menu
Hence, if you want to enjoy resorts by yourself and not the service like hotel etc then go to this.
I would go there again if I want to go to Goa because there are many things to enjoy yourself.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Resorte Marinha Dourada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resorte Marinha Dourada Arpora
- Resorte Marinha Dourada Resort Arpora
- Marinha Dourada Hotel
- Resorte Marinha Dourada Hotel Arpora
- Resorte Marinha Dourada Goa/Arpora