1,624 results
All reviews double tree flame restaurant lagoon view welcome cookie every hour hourly shuttle saturday night market club cabana the hotel staff excellent hotel room service swimming pool taxi stand shuttle service nice pool the ground floor in room dining
Reviewed October 13, 2018

The staff were so kind, accommodating, and helpful during our stay. This made our family vacation (traveling with two small kids) an easy and fun experience. We received an extra welcome drink and snack once, and the staff were flexible with our requests for late check out, for unusual timings of room cleanings, etc. We would recommend this Hilton Doubletree again to any other family traveling to North Goa. The area itself (Anjuna/ Arpora) is a bit off the beaten path and doesn't have much for families nearby-- and taxis are quite expensive for Indian standards. Next time we would rent a car so that we can go further from the hotel easily for meals and beach visits.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank xashults
DTGOA, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Goa - Arpora - Baga, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from DoubleTree by Hilton Goa - Arpora - Baga!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to Goa

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

Very calm place. Humble, courteous and polite staff. Lovely ambiance. 7 minuets ride to Anjuna and Vagator beach.
We stayed there for 5 days and my family was upset to leave this place.

As we have already booked different property earlier, but we went to see them all. And again whole of the staff greeted us warm heartedly. Found another home in Goa.
Dining staff is so nice and specially Sachin. He is so nice guy. Thanks to all of the staff . Great great great stay.
Front desk staff is very nice.
Room service boy Arijit was very helpful.

Trip type: Traveled with family
DTGOA, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Goa - Arpora - Baga, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Doubletree by Hilton Goa - Arpora - Baga!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It gives me immense pleasure to read that my team was able to exceed your expectations.

At Hilton Hotels we truly believe that our people are our biggest asset and our trained and guest focused team knows that holidays are truly special and it has always been our endeavour to anticipate guest needs and create personalized experiences for our guests. We at Hilton take great pride in our service and happy guests are the greatest source of motivation for all of us here. Thank you for your kind comments. The team and I are grateful for your support and look forward to welcome you back for many more wonderful stays with us.

DoubleTree by Hilton Goa Arpora Baga

Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

The Hotel has all the features of a good 5 star rated hotel including a large lobby, big swimmingly pool, etc but the only set back is its location. Firstly it bit far from beach and in Goa you prefer a walking beach. The two beaches around are Baga which is over crowded and Vagator which is rocky. Another setback is the surrounding area is totally desolated and there is no area to roam/ walk/ dine around and you are confined to the Hotel only.The rooms are very spacious but the toilets are very small. Even the buffet spread is very limited as compared to the other 5 star hotels. The staff is gentle.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank DevPranab
DTGOA, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Goa - Arpora - Baga, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Dear Mr Pranab,

Greetings from DoubleTree by Hilton Goa - Arpora – Baga

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It gives me immense pleasure to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We apologize that we fell short of your expectations in terms of location. We have noted your feedback on the breakfast spread and have shared the same with the concerned departmental head for action and review.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Excellent stay and superb service.
Close to Baga beach and vegator
Breakfast is big time hit.
Swimming pool is neat and clean
a perfect place for staying in Goa
Travel desk is fast and hotel checkin is quick.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
DTGOA, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Goa - Arpora - Baga, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Dear Mr. Sandeep

Reviewed September 27, 2018

DoubleTree Goa isn't located on the beach but has a free shuttle service on the hour every hour from 11AM to 7PM that rotates between Vagator and Baga on a daily basis. As such, you don't really miss being on the beach because its hassle free to get there, with no haggling for taxi prices. The staff at the hotel do everything they can to make sure that you have a memorable stay and it's not just a promise, its an attitude and we really appreciated everyone there, from Hitler to Subro who made it special.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DTGOA, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Goa - Arpora - Baga, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2018

Dear Mr. Vivek Khanwalkar,

Greetings from Doubletree by Hilton Goa - Arpora - Baga!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
It gives me immense pleasure to read that my team was able to exceed your expectations. We at take great pride in our service and happy guests are the greatest source of motivation for all of us here. Thank you for your kind comments.