DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Goa - Arpora - Baga
$118
Apple House(Arpora)(Great Value!)
$81
  • Breakfast included
La Sunila Suites(Arpora)(Great Value!)
$59
Resort Rio(Arpora)
$76
$74
  • Pool
Resorte Marinha Dourada(Arpora)(Great Value!)
$43
$74
$72
  • Breakfast included
Resort Lagoa Azul(Arpora)(Great Value!)
$41
TripAdvisor
1,525 results
All reviewsdouble treeflame restaurantwelcome cookieevery hourlagoon viewhourly shuttlesaturday night marketthe hotel staffclub cabanaexcellent hotelroom servicetaxi standswimming poolnice poolshuttle servicethe ground floorin room dining
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I stayed in this hotel recently & the experience was very good. Nice place to visit with family as well as with friends. They welcome you with their signature cookie and it is just awesome. Hotel is located in between anjuna and baga beach, both are 10min away from the hotel if you travel by vehicle. And popular saturday market is just opposite of the hotel. Rooms are good, they were neat and clean, interiors and lightning arrangement of the room is good. Staff of the hotel is also friendly and helpful. Food quality in the buffet is average, if you are a seafood lover, there are not many seafood option in the buffet menu. But the breakfast menu is excellent. Overall it was nice experience.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Abhy88
DoubleTree_Goa, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Goa - Arpora - Baga, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Dear Abhy88,
Greetings from Doubletree by Hilton, Goa!
Fisrtly I would like to thank you for your stay at oour hotel and Im glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel particulary breakfast buffet and our staff.
I look forward to welcome you to our property upon your next visit to Goa.
Thanks & Warm Regards,

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Basically this is a 3-star hotel charging 10,000 rupees a night. It is inferior to all the hotels I stayed in Goa on many fronts

- reception staff are not helpful
- the rooms are not 5-star
- swimming pool is not inviting
- location is in the middle of nowhere
- food is average
- internet is a joke and unreliable
- the gym is too small
- business centre equipment is unreliable

Room Tip: Go to another hotel - Rio Resort is not too far
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
6  Thank fagladious

Dear fagladious,
Greetings form Doubletree by Hilton, Goa.
Firstly I would like to thank you for taking time our to express your opinion to us.
We have taken serious cognizance of your comments and pointers as enumerated by you.
I would like to state that me & my team will and is, taking all the necessary measures to make sure that we go many notches above on all aspects as mentioned by you, which are under our control so that we can make the stay of all our guests pleasant.
I once request if you could give us another opportunity to display that we have taken note of your comments seriously and will be an imporved lot upon your next visit at our property.
I would like to share my email id as below so that you can give us one more chance to showcase our product and services and make your stay worhwhile.
Thanks again & Warm Regards,
rohit.bajpai@hilton.com

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Went to this hotel with wife for a weekend travel. having been to the doubletree hotels in the US, it was not a disappointment . . . They have maintained their brand and the class. I got a suite and the interiors was superb. Not to forget the "cookie" .... the doubletree signature ... Overall, an amazing stay. I liked it !!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank ift9102
DoubleTree_Goa, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Goa - Arpora - Baga, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Dear ift9102,
Greetings.
I do thank you for taking time out to write a review for our hotel.
It is heartwarming to know that our hotel product and service met your expectations.
Hope to see you soon in our hotel.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed September 24, 2012

My first stay at a Double tree. This hotel is in a transition period being recently acquied by Hilton.Guests should pay heed to this.

The rooms are good and very clean..with an excellent lighting console.....the toilet is a wee bit small....All rooms have a balcony facing either the swimming pool or the lagoon. I guess that i would have preferred a lagoon view.....loved seeing the rain drizzle over the lagoon as well as observed the tide movements over the lagoon waters (from the dining).Cooling is excellent.I was surprised almost every morn by the intricate towel art in the room! The whole structure feels nice and open and airy with the sun shining through as you walk the verandas or corridors. I felt very secure here..cos even when i was walkin around late night....the security was around and about, alert but gentle.

Swimming pool is clean and well maintaned.There is a salon and fitness centre whch I didnt avail of.
The staff is excellent, warm and so obliging...HH members may not find here the regular infrastructure but be patient..ask ...and you shall receive!!!just as I did!
Had all my meals at the hotel in Flame restaurant. Though the menu is minimal....approach the F&B manager or Executive chef or CDB...and you could have almost whatever you desire!!! The continental food was excellent, to say the least...topped with smiling, caring stewards....I felt very pampered and cared for!!!!... luxury in these days! Fresh juice is good and the chocolate muffin IRRESISTIBLE!!
It was a noteworthy gesture on the part of Gm to come around and greet...a quality indeed very rare.....and that I guess is an example for the staff to be so hospitable.....from reservations and front office to kitchen.

This resort will be a great place to stay during the season with Goa's satuday night market..just opp the hotel..so is Go-Karting and water world.with all the frolic around but intense security on the premises.

The whole place and environmet is so peaceful, serene and a great place to unwind from the hustle and bustle of life yet the happening places are easily reachable by the complimentary shuttle.
Highly recommend this property and I will definitely use this as my unwind spot.

Room Tip: Lagoon view for thinkers and romantics
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank holidaymaniacGoa

Dear holidaymaniacGoa,
Greetings from Doubletree by Hilton, Goa!
I apologise for the delayed response and would like to thank you for chosing to stay at our property.
Me & my team thank you for your encouragement to us and we are totally committed to providing our best services to our valued guests' like yourself.
We hope you will give us another chance to serve you upon your next visit to our hotel.
Thanks & Warm Regards,

Reviewed August 23, 2012

'We saw the new Doubletree by Hilton sign on our way to Vagator last week.
Steeped in for some food and we realised it is the old and boring Riviera de Goa in a new 'Avatar'.
Lobby looked good with new plants and a waterfall!!
Food & Service were top notch in the new Flame restaurant of theirs.
Their desserts were awesome to say the least.
Hotel looks to have all new smiling set of staff who were very courteous and 'happy'.
The place looks very scenic and inviting and being across the road from Saturday Night Market we will surely stay here in Oct on our visit again.

Room Tip: After my stay, Though on request they were happy to show us one of their rooms, I think it was well appointed.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank vishalagrawal
DoubleTree_Goa, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Goa - Arpora - Baga, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2012

Dear Mr Agrawal,
Greetings!
I thank you for visiting our property and I am truly glad to know that you liked the service and product that we have to offer.
As per your comment, please note that we would be more than happy to welcome you to our hotel in October, please do let us know your itinerary in due course of time to enable us to help reserve a room for you.
Im reachable at rohit.bajpai@hilton.com.
Warm Regards,