$100
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

Resorte Marinha Dourada(Arpora)(Great Value!)
$33
$32
Resort Rio(Arpora)
$60
  • Pool
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $48/night.

La Sunila Suites(Arpora)(Great Value!)
$43
$64
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $81/night.

Resort Lagoa Azul(Arpora)(Great Value!)
$41
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $41/night.

Coco Goa(Arpora)(Great Value!)
$40
  • Room Service
$53
All reviewsnorth goaeconomical ratesmassage chairnice bathroombaga beachsmall propertygarden viewrooms are bighustle bustlebreakfast spreadmini barstayed for nightsthe ground floorpool facing roombeautiful propertybathtubpearls
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I visited this hotel last year in the month of November. This is a new hotel with excellent staff who are always ready to help you. The rooms are big and the bathroom is very clean and modern. The location is great away from hustle & bustle and convinient if you have a motorbike. Coming to the food... they had given us ready to made breakfast with lot of options and very tasty. The Welcome drink was awesome and all their mocktails were great. Since it was a small hotel and few guest the staff were every attentive and caring. The food from the restaurant was also awesome. The House Keeping lady manager and the restaurant manager were great and helpfull also.
The owner of the hotel arrnaged for us a bike and he was a gret guy too. I would love to return back to this hotel whenever I am in Goa.

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2012

my and my wife been there for a six days,
anglina the resviton manager offerd to
pick as from the hotel thet we stayed in ( about 45 min drive)
on the way we asked the driver if we can change money,
he said affcors and pulled over for about 20 min.
whan we arrived they took as to the room whice was like in the pic axactly.
on the first evning my wife broke her leg,
at first moment we got back they broght as whell chair and left
if next to the room. the g.m mr sangiv called as the next morning and
said that if theres any thing we need we sholed just let them know.
the chef mr abbas done every thing and beyond so well have fun,
he took as to the city with the hotel bus and showed as nice places,
the entire staff with sanjiv led are amazing we had a gret time and
we will sure come again,
so thank you all very much!!!!

Room Tip: all the rooms are great. ask chef abbas to surpise u with is multy cusine knowldge
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Matan B
Reviewed September 12, 2012

This was my first every stay with this hotel. The hotel arranged for a complementary pickup and drop. While waiting at the airport, I got a call from the hotel that their pickup vehicle failed on the way to airport and asked me to arrange a taxi on my own. They apologized and promised that I will get a refund for the taxi fare available from the govt. approved taxi centers. The taxi centers were just there outside the arrival gate. I got a AC sedan taxi to reach the hotel. I was happy with the warm welcome at the hotel along with the reassurance from the reception counter about the taxi refund. I requested them to adjust amount against my hotel bill. They were happy to do so.

My wife and I then proceeded to the room. Soon as the porter opened the room door and we entered the room, it won my heart. The rooms were huge! The bathroom was big enough to accommodate a bathtub, 2 wash basin, the bathing area and the toilet.

The room had 2 balconies that opened towards the swimming pool. Beyond the swimming pool was a lake. It has a good scenic beauty. What else was needed for a great holiday.

The food was excellent the prices gave me a shock. The food, beverages and hard drink prices were cheaper or as compared to the shacks on the beach and were not like those of a star hotel. Nothing more could impress me more than the surroundings, good food, economical rates and a beautiful-huge room with a queen size double bed.

The staff was extremely warm and took every request on high priority basis.

I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for the room that faces the pool and the lake.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tiger_on_the_move
Reviewed August 1, 2012

The hotel property is truly fantastic. The hotel just have 12 rooms which are suites. Very well maintained & clean. The rooms & bathrooms are huge none of the five stars would have such kind of rooms at this price. I have not seen a better property than this in North Goa that too 10 min drive to Baga beach which is the most happening place. Though there are some limitations which we have addressed to the management hope they over come all those. I personally feel the staff was very friendly & they gave us best of the services. The property has tremendous potentials as it is the best in North Goa. I would like to thank the head Sheff Mr. Khan & Ms. Angelika who stood by their commitments in givings us best of the services. I am sure this treatment I would have not got in a Five Star property also.
I wish all the best to the management & would request to please overcome the small drawbacks & limitations which I shared personally with you all.
God bless you all.

Room Tip: All rooms are of the same size & all are suites so don't worry.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Divyangsinh S
Reviewed June 18, 2012

A beautiful boutique hotel which has only suites.Lovely property with very good ambiance. Two small swimming pools.
A must place for honeymooners and should pick their HONEYMOON SUITE. The room stands out and better than in fact five star property.
Nice breakfast and services offered. We got as complimentary snack and alcoholic beverages from 6-8 pm and a complimentary cake and wine bottle.
Breathtaking wash room which was a size of a deluxe room of a hotel.
it's worth the price :)

Room Tip: The best place for couples in north goa
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple