“Good Food”
Review of MiX Bar Grill & More - CLOSED

MiX Bar Grill & More
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: If you love Steaks you'll love us. We use select Indian cattle hermatically wet aged our steaks. The result is the most beautiful Steaks ever tasteSituated on the Calangute to Arpora Road. Situated right on the Arpora main road.Contemporary & spaced out table settings for privacy.Live music twice a week on will Thursdays & Saturdays
Reviewed July 26, 2014

I liked the selection food & preparation too. Services are good. Many of the rest. donot take good care for Indians but here donot get that feeling.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Sea food especially Goan fish curry with rice and a cold drink is amazing, you will order more of the sea food.
Service was fast and food is of excellent quality & quantity too.
Never miss out this place go during the afternoons for so yummy food.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I have been a regular visitor since past 3 years now. My last visit in January 2013 was good...but I have a few comments.
- As always Saturday nights are reserved for MIX, i missed Jimmy & Noel the live band. Prasheel & Douglas (the new guys) were good, but I kinda missed the old guys.
- The food as usual was great, had a steak, & Patra Fish
- The service very good
- But the place appeared empty, that too on a Saturday night, appeared rather strange to me. Guys wake up I have never seen you with so many empty seats (i always visit Goa during the same season)

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I got here with my wife, we overheard someone in the hotel speak of the food

this is the best steak that i have ever had from chicago to french chef, i was mighty surprised that a location like Goa could manage this, and was a bit skeptical when they suggested me to have a steak.. you know it being india and the local beef was never so good.

the chef mentioned that they age the steaks and this is what makes the difference

i might just come to goa just for this steak,,

Reviewed April 16, 2013

This place is a real find. quite away from the typical tourist bars and clubs this is a great place to relax, have some great food, chat with the staff and locals and listen to music over some drinks. The food here really is great, Manav is a fantastic chef. My boyfriend and I had spent the last week travelling around north India with a bit of deli beli. So by the time we got to Goa my apetite was not the best. we were recommended Mix bar by the owners of the flat we were staying in at the time. Manavs food was just what I needed, it was fresh, delicious and you can tell care went into the preparation of it. We had several great nights in this place its great!