“The best Ayurveda clinic in Goa”
Review of Ayur Clinic Goa

Ayur Clinic Goa
Ranked #8 of 13 things to do in Arpora
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Dr. Rohit's clinic is one of the best value places in town for a medicine based relaxing and rejuvenating Ayurveda (traditional indian medicine) massage. If you are also looking for a therapeutic 7 days Panchakarma package (ayurevdic detox-therapy) this is the best place to go ahead. Ayurclinic Goa has two clinics, one in Arpora - between "Royal Goan Beach Club Resort" and "Mykonos Blu Resort", and one in Mandrem Beach - next to "Sol Beso Resort" in Junas Waddo.
Reviewed January 31, 2010

The two weeks I spent in Goa under the care of Ayurclinic Goa and in particular Dr. Rohit Borkar were the most relaxing weeks I have ever spent. Ayurclinic is a small, but very homely clinic. Within a very short time, it felt like a home away from home, due the very personal, yet professional care of Dr. Rohit and his attentive team. The clinic gave an aura of a community center with many like minded people. In this regard what came across amply was the care aspect rather than the commercial aspect of this clinic.

It also helped that the location of the clinic is in the tranquil backwaters of Arpora with Baga beach just 10 minutes walk away and a good choice of excellent accommodation nearby.

On the therapy aspect, my blood pressure dropped to completely normal within a couple of days, such that during my therapy, I was able to stop (not recommended) my blood pressure pills.

16  Thank Nilesh_Dodhia

Reviewed December 7, 2009

I was a bit apprehensive about embarking on a two week ayurvedic detox programme, especially in a little shack on the side of the road. Then I met Dr. Rohid. He's young, dedicated and passionate. His diagnosis and treatment is as good as you'll get anywhere in India. All the patients got on so well as we sat on the little porch terrace chatting, our hair dripping with various medicated oils. We all supported Dr. Rohid in his ambition to have the best clinic he can possibly create. After two weeks of drinking medicated ghee, having numerous enemas (bustis as the Indians call them) and living on soups and some fruit, I felt sensational. This is not the most glamorous place in the world but the medical attention and service you will receive IS the best in the world and the prices very reasonable. If you are thinking of taking some ayurvedic treatment or have a medical problem which is can help, this is the place for you. I learnt so much about the ancient history of ayurvedic medicine and can't help thinking that, from what I know, all other branches of medicine derive from it. Dr. Rohid is very knowledgeable about 'western' medicine as Ayurvedic doctors do a similar training to allopathic ones in the first few years, then they specialise. I could go on and on. Back in London now and can't believe how strong, quick thinking and energetic I am. I'll definitely go back next year.

14  Thank bennybling
Reviewed August 20, 2009

As a Theraphist, I´ve been in India for 3 time now, always to learn more about ayurveda and ayurvedic treatments. Been in a lot of places, had lots of massages, undergone some courses, and I can realy recomend AyurClinic Goa. Its a small, but honest and professional Clinic in Goa. You´ll find Dr. Rohit, an Ayurvedic Doctor who realy cares for his patients and students. Honest Ayurveda is getting hard to find there, believe me. Go to Arpora (near Baga Beach/Goa) and check this place out.

Almost everywhere I´ve been, its all about the money and "selling" treatments. Not there. No treatment is advised, if not neeaded. The staff is amazingly friendly and professional.

I´ve been there for 3 weeks, and can´t wait to go next year again.
Thumbs Up to AyurClinic Goa and Dr. Rohit Borkar
Thanks

11  Thank ZenMike
Reviewed July 18, 2009

I know Dr. Rohit as an experienced and passionated doctor. He really tries to make your duration in his clinic a worthwhile and healty experience. Even though he is runnung a small clinic he is keen to do everything good to improve your health.
I have been in his clinic in february 2009. It was a wonderful experience.
And the staff is also experienced and motivated to do everything to improve your health.
Go there and you will expirience a good healthy time.

8  Thank Ohmeingott
Reviewed May 26, 2009

I often take ayurveda treatments in kerela but this year due to shortage of money thought to skip my plan for kerela........
i had keen interest to do the treatmnets but was really thinking where to do it....
then i was recommeneded ayurclinicgoa by one of my friends , well i think if you are really serious for ayurveda treatments and rejuvenation you should visit this place. since they are really economical & give ful value to your money.... the doctors, therapists are really profesiionla...DR. Rohit who is an intelligent ayurvedic physician understands the patient first... later suggests the treatment for the same....
well the clinic ambience is good but the place looks really simple & at first glance might give a doubt but do not go for the simplicity of this place it is really good to be here.

the staff and the other doctors also are friendly.....
it also to say that this place is close to my favourite restaurent lila cafe in arpora,calangute goa.

you will find many ayurveda clinic or doctors but my first visit to this clinic gave me a happy experience just like my other friends...

i will recommend this clinic to my friends & others who visit goa, & if I am in Goa i will try to go there again ..................

13  Thank jennifer_miller