“Goagaga.. Arpora Ginza apt”
other travelers have booked this property
Dining area Dip dip..
The hall
Hall
Melange
Hall
A blotch of green inside too!
Bright and nice
Kitchen
All three
Kitchen and dining
Balcony
Balcony by day and night
Balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
gornals12...
Mumbai, India
“Goagaga.. Arpora Ginza apt”
Reviewed June 28, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Awesome place to stay with family and frnds.. Ginza is the best host who is available whenever needed.. Neat and wel maintained property..evey basic need is available in the apt like iron, dryer, first aid kit, raincoat etc.. Baga beach is hardly 15min far..loved the experience to stay in apt.. Ty Ginza for being wonderful host..

Sep 30, 2018
Thank you!
velankann...
Pune, India
“Neat, Clean & well equipped!”
Reviewed June 25, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Ginza is an amazing host. We stayed in GOAgaga for 3 nights. It was much much more than what we expected. Clean, well equipped, simple yet elegant. The kitchen is equipped with everything you need. If you have kids, then this is the place. My son totally enjoyed playing in the pool. Its safe and he could enjoy without any supervision. My 2 yr old daughter used to love playing in the small play area. Have stayed in many apartments earlier but this place is just Home away from Home. Kudos Ginza! Thanks for everything.

Jun 27, 2018
Thanks to you too! Many more sunny side ups!
GerryPal
Hiogh Wycombe
“Extraordinary”
Reviewed April 8, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Ginza, the owner, is perhaps the kindest, most helpful person I have ever met and she went to extraordinary lengths to make our stay as good as it possibly could be.

The apartment is set in rural Apora. Baga is near enough for me to run through as my morning exercise - about a half hour walk away.

Just a few miles to the north there is a series of beaches that are to die for (the beach at Baga itself was too busy for our tastes). The local restaurants are very good - especially the recently opened italian restaurant (Baba's Wood) and another one called Salt. The short walk to the italian bakery is a must as the quiches that they cook to order are fabulous.

We found hiring a car was a a good idea (if you are OK to driver in Indian chaos - err sorry traffic) as Goa is a stunning mixture of beautiful scenery and beaches. Most of South Goa is quieter than North Goa.

We also arranged a trip to Hampi and Badami which were stunning sites (though some 250 km away)

The apartment is pleasant and we spent many a happy hour reading on the balcony or down by the (very smart) pool and had a very happy and enjoyable time.

Gerry

Jun 1, 2018
Thank you so much Gerry & Rose! As you had come a long way to spend your time in our country, I had to leave no stone unturned to ensure it all went well and thanks so much for the kind words!
Nayana P
Pune, India
“GOAgaga - Our home in Goa”
Reviewed February 10, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

I am regular visitor to Goa and visit this beautiful state once every year with wife and kids. For past 3, 4 years whenever I visit north Goa, Ginza’s apartments is my first choice. Her both apartments are very nicely located, not in too much crowded place and yet not too far from the prime beaches, good restaurants and markets. Apartments are very tastefully decorated and maintained very professionally. You get caretaker who can help you with any issues you might face during your stay and housemaid who cleans the apartment daily. Service is best in class. Apartments have all the basic kitchenware and if you prefer you can cook at home. It is very convenient especially if you have small kids who generally cannot eat spicy restaurant food. Also you get other necessary electronic appliances (T.V. Washing Machine, Freeze etc.) to make you feel at home and comfortable stay.

Ginza personally has a lot of knowledge about Goa and she shares lot of information regarding good places to eat, sightseeing and other things you can do in Goa well ahead of planned schedule. Using that information you can plan your holiday well ahead in advance. She and her team makes all effort to make your holiday comfortable and enjoyable experience. Her tag lines say that very aptly, “Everyone Deserves a Piece of Goa” and “GOAgagaholidays - Your home in Goa”

Jun 1, 2018
Thank you, such a pleasure to read through your review! Thanks especially for the kind mention on my staff.
AnandC308
“Perfect apartment and amazing host”
Reviewed February 9, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Ginza is one of the most caring host that I have ever stayed with. The apartment was immaculate and at a perfect distance from everything. Everything in the apartment was in working condition and there were clear instructions around the house. The staff was very helpful and helped us hire an activa and transit to the airport. It is perhaps the best and most cost effective rental in Goa and I would strongly recommend it.

Jun 1, 2018
Thank you! It's always gratifying to hear my guests had the best time!
BhupeshGa...
Pune, India
“Perfect home stay, never felt like an outsider”
Reviewed November 25, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

This is first time I stayed in a rental accommodation in Goa and I must say that I am highly satisfied. Before booking, I was susceptible, but my interactions with owner made me comfortable and I decided to book. Ginza is a perfect host, and she takes all good care of guests' requirements. Right from local recommendations, to taking care of nitty gritties in the house, everything was impeccably perfect! Care taker who lives nearby was also helpful in getting us some local knowledge. I definitely recommend this and won't think twice before booking again.

Nov 27, 2017
Thank you very much! So glad to hear that your holiday was well spent with us!
194prabak...
“Second time with even more warmth”
Reviewed October 28, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We went second time this year too along with second kid newly (8 months old) and the experience is extremely warmth.

Tidy is an underestimated word, she maintains the property to the perfection possible.

Ginza’s approach to guest is incomparable to any hotels/ resorts we have been.

Understanding our late night flight timing, she kept noodles, Milk, flask etc.,

You don’t need any better place for your happy holiday with family.

I am going to blindly book only this property whenever I am visiting Goa.

Thank you Ginza for such an accommodative host.

Oct 29, 2017
Thanks to you too! Welcoming you back is like receiving a family into our apt. Thanks again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing