“Perfect apartment and amazing host”
other travelers have booked this property
Dining area Dip dip..
The hall
Hall
Melange
Hall
A blotch of green inside too!
Bright and nice
Kitchen
All three
Kitchen and dining
Balcony
Balcony by day and night
Balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 32 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
AnandC308
“Perfect apartment and amazing host”
Reviewed February 9, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Ginza is one of the most caring host that I have ever stayed with. The apartment was immaculate and at a perfect distance from everything. Everything in the apartment was in working condition and there were clear instructions around the house. The staff was very helpful and helped us hire an activa and transit to the airport. It is perhaps the best and most cost effective rental in Goa and I would strongly recommend it.

Date of stay: January 2018
Jun 1, 2018
Thank you! It's always gratifying to hear my guests had the best time!
BhupeshGa...
Pune, India
“Perfect home stay, never felt like an outsider”
Reviewed November 25, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

This is first time I stayed in a rental accommodation in Goa and I must say that I am highly satisfied. Before booking, I was susceptible, but my interactions with owner made me comfortable and I decided to book. Ginza is a perfect host, and she takes all good care of guests' requirements. Right from local recommendations, to taking care of nitty gritties in the house, everything was impeccably perfect! Care taker who lives nearby was also helpful in getting us some local knowledge. I definitely recommend this and won't think twice before booking again.

Date of stay: October 2017
Nov 27, 2017
Thank you very much! So glad to hear that your holiday was well spent with us!
194prabak...
“Second time with even more warmth”
Reviewed October 28, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We went second time this year too along with second kid newly (8 months old) and the experience is extremely warmth.

Tidy is an underestimated word, she maintains the property to the perfection possible.

Ginza’s approach to guest is incomparable to any hotels/ resorts we have been.

Understanding our late night flight timing, she kept noodles, Milk, flask etc.,

You don’t need any better place for your happy holiday with family.

I am going to blindly book only this property whenever I am visiting Goa.

Thank you Ginza for such an accommodative host.

Date of stay: October 2017
Oct 29, 2017
Thanks to you too! Welcoming you back is like receiving a family into our apt. Thanks again!
shounmou
Kolkata District, India
“It was superb”
Reviewed August 20, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Ginza's hosting and the beautifully arranged apartment made our stay memorable.One word highly recommended Ginza n Team.

Date of stay: July 2017
Aug 28, 2017
Thanks so much Moumita! It was a pleasure hosting you and helping you out with your exciting plans of surprise.
ashishks1...
New Delhi, India
“Excellent”
Reviewed June 28, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Excellent is the only word that I would describe for my stay at Goagaga Arpora . As promised & shown,the place turned out to be exactly the same. It had all the amenities that were promised. More so because of you Ginza. The support that you provided as a guide & well wisher was outstanding. Not at a single point, we needed to ask / confirm anything from other sources. Starting from your welcome mail till we landed, we have not seen anything like this or experienced before. As this was our first holiday home stay, we had a lot of apprehensions. But at the end of this first time trip to goa, I would say thank God I chose this option & that too Goagaga Arpora. Thanks Ginza for being a great Host. We loved it and would definitely return back again.

Date of stay: June 2017
Jun 29, 2017
Thanks very much! It was a pleasure hosting responsible guests like you! Cheers
22pinkpla...
Amritsar, India
“2nd home”
Reviewed March 21, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

best thing is that u get the feeling of your own house, Ginza is best host, this was my 2nd visit to goa with my famliy, if i got to stay somewhere else i will not prefer to come, i dont talk much but i have to say in few words ,thanks Ginza for making our trip memorable.

Date of stay: March 2017
Mar 22, 2017
Thank you so much!
000Monika
New Delhi, India
“Wonderful Family Condo-Ginza is amazing host!”
Reviewed March 5, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Well this was our second time stay at Goa Gaga and will be going back again.this beautiful homestay located in a peaceful colony. A well connected place to all the main beaches and the flea market was walking.Ginza is a Fabulous host and just a call away.Niranjan the caretaker and maid were very prompt and sweet.We travelled with our 1 year old and no complaints,ginza has personally taken care of our comforts.one of the best stay till date and will be visiting again for sure :)

Date of stay: January 2017
Mar 8, 2017
Thanks Monica for the kind words!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing