“It was superb”
other travelers have booked this property
Dining area Dip dip..
The hall
Hall
Melange
Hall
A blotch of green inside too!
Bright and nice
Kitchen
All three
Kitchen and dining
Balcony
Balcony by day and night
Balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

shounmou
Kolkata District, India
“It was superb”
Reviewed August 20, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Ginza's hosting and the beautifully arranged apartment made our stay memorable.One word highly recommended Ginza n Team.

Aug 28, 2017
Thanks so much Moumita! It was a pleasure hosting you and helping you out with your exciting plans of surprise.
ashishks1...
New Delhi, India
“Excellent”
Reviewed June 28, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Excellent is the only word that I would describe for my stay at Goagaga Arpora . As promised & shown,the place turned out to be exactly the same. It had all the amenities that were promised. More so because of you Ginza. The support that you provided as a guide & well wisher was outstanding. Not at a single point, we needed to ask / confirm anything from other sources. Starting from your welcome mail till we landed, we have not seen anything like this or experienced before. As this was our first holiday home stay, we had a lot of apprehensions. But at the end of this first time trip to goa, I would say thank God I chose this option & that too Goagaga Arpora. Thanks Ginza for being a great Host. We loved it and would definitely return back again.

Jun 29, 2017
Thanks very much! It was a pleasure hosting responsible guests like you! Cheers
22pinkpla...
“2nd home”
Reviewed March 21, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

best thing is that u get the feeling of your own house, Ginza is best host, this was my 2nd visit to goa with my famliy, if i got to stay somewhere else i will not prefer to come, i dont talk much but i have to say in few words ,thanks Ginza for making our trip memorable.

Mar 22, 2017
Thank you so much!
000Monika
New Delhi, India
“Wonderful Family Condo-Ginza is amazing host!”
Reviewed March 5, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Well this was our second time stay at Goa Gaga and will be going back again.this beautiful homestay located in a peaceful colony. A well connected place to all the main beaches and the flea market was walking.Ginza is a Fabulous host and just a call away.Niranjan the caretaker and maid were very prompt and sweet.We travelled with our 1 year old and no complaints,ginza has personally taken care of our comforts.one of the best stay till date and will be visiting again for sure :)

Mar 8, 2017
Thanks Monica for the kind words!
RaviP1740
“Excellent Service...”
Reviewed March 2, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

It was really great experience to stay in Goagaga.

It was very neat and clean apt and all the beaches are very near by.
Specially Thanks for guidance provided by Ginza, she is very prompt in her reply.

I will recommend this stay to all my friends and relatives.

Mar 8, 2017
Thank you very much! Very happy to know that you had a good holiday.
Vishal289...
“Awesome Place”
Reviewed March 1, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

It was a very excellent experience place...all credit goes to ginza for such a wonderful place.

It was a very nice place and ginza recommended very nice place to be visted nearby arpora.

Thnx Ginza once again.

Cheers!
Vishal and Snehal Phadke

Mar 8, 2017
Thanks very much! And happy to make your honeymoon memorable.
gopisivia
Faridabad, India
“Perfect stay”
Reviewed February 28, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I got Ginza's reference from one of my friend and thought of giving it a try. This was my first experience hiring apartment at tourist spot. And I must say I made a good choice. As soon as we entered the apartment we say everything very well planned. With a wide range of stuff available it was very much at home rather that at tourist spot. Additionally every minute thing has been taken care of so nicely.
Additionally at every point Ginza was available like a guide. Before we even get there, she provided a complete itinerary and when we were there she was there with her messages on where all can we opt to go and to dine. With so many dining options she provided, we were not even able to avail even 40% of them and with me being a foodie I regret that most ;).

Only thing that I had to do during whole stay was that we had to checkout at 10:30, and I had to get up at 7 to get everything packed before time to keep my commitment with her. WHO WAKES UP AT 7 AM IN GOA. Answer is me :(. I wished it might have been around 12 and I would have been more relaxed on ending day of my awesome vacation.

Overall this was a wonderful experience and a must try.

Thanks,
Gurpreet Singh

Your age range 25-34
Mar 1, 2017
Thanks so much Gurpreet! Thanks for taking care of our property and maintaining the decorum. Goa has so many options you can come back some time later to relax!

A 12:00 pm check out is not functional in an apt like mine where there are mostly back to back bookings during peak time because the check in time would further be delayed and that's unfair on travellers wanting to check in after a long travel. If I don't have a subsequent check in that day I do permit a few hours extra to suit the traveller's convenience at no extra cost but that day I had another guest waiting to check in.
As you did not want to extend the check out time and block the day at an extra charge at the time of booking, there wasn't any other option. Don't worry, next time if you're around I would ensure you need to wake up only at 10:00 am on the day of your check out :) Regards
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing