“Best fresh bread ”
Review of Daly bread

Daly bread
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Worcester
Description: Bakery, coffee and the finer things in life. Come and practice your Russian. Our music will make you feel as if you're in Paris.
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

Best bread and sandwiches ever. We like to go there often, always fresh and delicious sandwiches. Good

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

Cant get fresher bread!
Best croissants in Africa and possibly Asia too.
Love the vibe with amazing staff and service

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2018

Beautiful and tasty artisan bread. For popular potato bread - place your order! Enough parking available.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

I cannot recommend Daly enough!
My mother in law is in hospital in Worcester and I’m in Dubai. I called, spoke to Billy, she arranged a treat package for me including a made to order sandwich and personally delivered it to my mother in law.
Service like this is what makes a business phenomenal, Billy you are beyond spectacular and I cannot thank you enough

Date of visit: September 2018
TrevorDaly, Owner at Daly bread, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Thank you for your kind words!

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

I discovered this establishment via Trip Adviser and had to try it out. I ordered croissants, rye bread and chocochinos. The barista was quite friendly and made a really good cup. I've had the croissants when I got back to Cape Town and really enjoyed it.

Date of visit: July 2018