All reviews great hospitality honesty bar room was clean a wonderful stay guesthouse accommodation leisure dstv hostess valley wedding
Selected filters
Reviewed June 25, 2018

What a superb guesthouse.
The rooms are spotless, and attention was paid to the smaller details.
I arrived back late and the room was warmed up for my arrival.

Because I arrived at the guesthouse after 20h00, a hearty home cooked meal was left waiting for me.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night. Comfortable and clean but a little TLC needed to make it more memorable. Typical “boerekos” style food. Well situated although my room was a little noisy. Great idea having an “honesty bar” where drinks are available for guests 24/7. Friendly staff.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 19, 2017

We were made to feel so welcome in this lovely house. Our class reunion weekend filled up all the rooms and we were able to all relax after much travelling to come together. The house became our 'base' and the staff were so hospitable with all our needs. The location is central, easy walking distance to the centre of Worcester. Rooms lovely, comfortable with everything you need. This building is opposite the Catholic Church and used to be where the nuns stayed, hence "The Habit' name. Some of my Catholic classmates remember having catechism lessons there with the Sisters.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
tharinaj516, Owner at The Habit Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2017

Hello Julie

Thank you so much for staying with us while you visited Worcester for your high school reunion! It was absolutely lovely to have your group here and I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay!

I hope we will see you again in future!

Kind Regards,
Tharina

Reviewed June 20, 2017

My stay at The habit guest house was extremely pleasant. The rooms are nice and spacious. The staff were extremely hospitable, friendly and very helpful. Access to shops is very convenient as it is situated off the main road in Worcester. Their breakfast was very nice at a very affordable price. Accommodation was also very affordable. I would recommend them anytime!

Room tip: The cottages offers more privacy as it has different rooms with a communal kitchen and bathroom
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 15, 2017

Stunning old House, plenty of Karoo charm! Friendly staff, hearty breakfast, lovely Provence-style garden with pool.
Very good value for money - I shall most definitely return. Very central location close to shops and Breederiver valley.
Parking is quite tight - or shall I say, getting out of the parking area and into the driveway should be done carefully.

Room tip: All rooms seemed lovely
Date of stay: April 2017