“It does what it says on the can”
Review of Dros

Dros
Ranked #194 of 250 Restaurants in Stellenbosch
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Stellenbosch, South Africa
“It does what it says on the can”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

When you go to a Dros, you pretty much know what to expect. Reasonable food and drinks, at a reasonable price. What sets Stellenbosch's Dros apart, however, is the very good, attentive service from most of the staff.

This is one of my favourite "easy eating" places.

Visited July 2014

Swellendam, South Africa
“Unbelievably bad”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

We were my grandson's guests, so I did not feel that I could rant and rave. I had a cheesemelt burger which must be one of the worst I have ever eaten (or not eaten, as the case may be). It was tough, overcooked , grissly, and the taste was awful. I could only manage several bites to be polite. I did not send it back as I did not want to create a scene.
My daughter had the teriyake which she pronounced unremarkable and only had a few mouthfuls. Service was reasonable but that is where the joy ended. At the time - 1.30 on a Friday afternoon, there were barely any patrons. Not to be recommended. Avoid at all costs.

• Visited June 2014