“Won't ever return”

Got a photo?
Add it.
House of Curries at The Terrace
Reviewed March 15, 2014

This was the worst experience in a restaurant I have had in a long time. They had no wine in stock yet they bring you a wine list (and they are in Stellenbosch), I eventually resorted to beer and ordered a lite beer for which they brought me a regular beer (and it was warm).
The food was mixed up when I ordered a chicken dish and it came with lamb and my partner ordered a lamb dish and hers came with chicken, we couldn't get poppadoms because they were out of stock but a table that arrived and ordered after us got poppadoms. The dessert was so awful I couldn't finish it, it was nuked in the microwave and tasted like a desert you buy from checkers and stick in the microwave. Not worth the trip or the money and I couldn't wait to get out of there. I also found the waiters to be very inattentive.

5  Thank LeeMacAulay