We stayed at the River Manor as part of our honeymoon in South Africa. The hotel was pleasant, the rooms were clean and spacious and the staff were friendly and keen to make our stay as nice as possible.
The hotel is also very well located and there are lots of great bars, shops and restaurants which are just 2 mins walk away.
Our only critisism was that the reception looked a little shabby and felt more like a nice B&B than a boutique hotel. This may well have been because we had a lot of rain whilst we were there and unfortunately didn't get a chance to use the outdoor pools - I imagine that these are lovely in the summer.
I would recomend this hotel due to its great location, cleanliness and easy access both to Cape Town and the winelands area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- River Manor Boutique Hotel is located in the very heart of historic Stellenbosch. Our unbeatable location is within easy walking distance from everything that the historic oak-lined town has to offer. Housed in two adjacent manor houses and set in a landscaped garden on the banks of the Eerste River, we offer discerning travellers an unforgettable experience in a gloriously romantic environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your River Manor Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Manor Boutique Hotel And Spa
- River Manor Boutique Hotel Stellenbosch