“Very Good”

Devonvale Golf & Wine Estate
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Good course and challenging when playing for your first time. Just found a few tee boxes a little to close to previous greens or approaches. Loved the springboks walking around. Dog legs are the order of the day. Very good halfway.

There are newer reviews for Devonvale Golf & Wine Estate

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I recently played a round of golf at the very beautiful Devonvale Golf + Wine Estate. The condition of the course is amazing. It has an interesting layout making for an enjoyable game of golf. The views and surroundings are spectacular. The golf club and facilities are world class. I would highly recommend a game of golf at Devonvale for anybody visiting the winelands area. You will be impressed!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

This place is really great for practicing and has a good driving range but not that much more going for it. The staff however is friendly but the range itself maybe needs a bit of love.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

I spent one afternoon here with dear friends who played golf. Since I don't play golf myself, I cannot comment on the course. However, I drove the buggy while they were playing and I did like the set up. The club house offers a nice base to relax after the game with nice food, good wines and excellent service. We had the fish platter with chips, which is great value for money.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Here you get good food and great service at a great price. And the golf course is wonderful although I would like to see more colour around. The staff in the pro shop are very helpful and always wecoming,so much so we became members!