“Great Place to visit”
Review of Cape Town Fish Market - CLOSED

Cape Town Fish Market
Cuisines: Seafood, Healthy
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Stellenbosch Cnr Plein & Ryneveld Street Stellenbosch Tel 021 883 9216 Fax 021 883 9234 Cell 082 887 3998
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Depending on what you are looking for then you will not be disappointed here.... from food to outside drinking this is a great place to people watch.... def worth a visit!!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I have been to this restaurant many times in the past as my wife is a sushi addict. The last two times I have eaten there, however, I have been very disappointed. There seems to be a complete lack of attention to detail, and this can only be the result of poor management. Definitely not of the same standard as other CTFM restaurants.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

When Fish Market opened years ago it was exceptional. Now everything is just okay. The sushi bar lacks the freshness it had before, and the service has become very ordinary.

Chris M, Owner at Cape Town Fish Market, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Hey There

Firstly I would like to thank you for the comments, yes I know it doesn't reflect well on my business but I see the positive in it. I have a chance to fix it. I am however terribly sorry for your experience and I would like to rectify this experience. I feel it is unfair on you and the rest of the people to go out and have this terrible experience and from now on I will watch what people have to say about my restaurant.

Please accept my sincerest apology for this and that I am working ten times harder for this not to happen again. I am spending even more time in my restaurant now and I can assure you that this bad reviews will be limited drastically all thanks to the time you took to put your opinion and view out there so I personally want to thank you for that. Like they say no criticism is bad criticism, it is all how you handle what is being said and I am taking this problems head on so that you and all the other people out there will not have to deal with this again.

Kind Regards

Chris Malherbe

Reviewed January 20, 2013

This is a nice place with affordable food. The seafood dishes gives value for money, especially their sushi is nice. However our serving staff was too busy and unattentive.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Long delay before we were served. Shared a seafood starter platter - prawns, calamari etc. very good. Had prawn & mussell pasta main, very tasty sauce but far too much pasta - couldn't finish it.

Hey There