“Perfect!”

Ranked #34 of 271 Restaurants in Stellenbosch
Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Enjoy fabulous country cuisine inspired by the freshest seasonal produce from our organic herb and vegetable garden. Culinary and sommelier consultancy team Somm and chef Maritz Jacobs work closely together to create a journey through each season with menus changing regularly to fully include the freshest ingredients. Each master piece can be perfectly paired with elegant wines from the Longridge cellar. The relaxed and informal atmosphere is the perfect showcase for the incredible panoramic views sweeping over False Bay with glorious sunsets over Table Mountain and roaring fire place in winter.
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We were at Longridge with 4 adults and 1 child. The food, service and atmosfere was perfect. The menu is perfect choosen. We choose duck, lion of lamb,springbok shank, all perfect as starters we had soup, prawns, cheese souffle, really great. The amuze of spinage was amazing and the desserts, we had to taste them all.... i would say GO and enjoy

1  Thank DeMolenGuestHouse

Reviewed May 24, 2014

We had dinner here last night. The food was really excellent. We were served a complimentary amuse bouche of butternut shooter and 3 different breads with herb butter and a beetroot dip. This was superb and I was tempted to fill up before my meal even arrived. The duck breast which we ordered was delicious. A generous portion beautifully cooked and presented. We had the chocolate fondant for pudding which topped things off perfectly. I felt that - although it was not cheap, it was good value for money. The setting is magnificent with views for miles.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

located on the r44 between somerset west and stellenbosch this restaurant got views you cant believe,even table mountain is visible.the food is good and really value for money and the wines is as cheap as R 79 .they will see me again soon thats for sure!!!!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

My mom, godfather and I recently had a lovely lunch at Longridge. We turned up without a reservation midday on a Saturday and were shown to an outside table with a perfect view of Table Mountain in the hazy distance. The kitchen garden surrounding the patio is very pretty indeed and the food enjoyable, fairly unpretentious with fresh ingredients. I would suggest that it was a little on the pricey side and, while friendly, the service could have been sharper, but a nice spot for a relaxed afternoon. The staff were non-plussed by my godfather having a little merlot-induced snooze between courses on the wintery sun on the patio - just the kind of attitude I like!

Reviewed March 18, 2014

I went to Longridge for a luncheon. The group was 20 people, booked in advance, and they allocated 1 waiter to serve us drinks, take our orders, serve, clear, serve again, and in between the host had to get up to serve more drinks because the waiter could not cope. There was only 2 other tables occupied at the time, so having another waiter to serve should not have been a problem! We arrived at 12:30, were seated at 1pm, and only received our starters after 2pm. The food was very good, so what a pity they could not have a better service! It will make me wary to go there again.