Upon arriving at Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel I was greeted by the most wonderful, friendly and fun staff. I had the best time chatting with all them and having a laugh during my stay. If I ever needed tips Jo-Anne and the team in reception were most helpful, and happy to do so. The hotel is beautifully furnished and very fancy, but it has a really nice homely and welcoming feel. The rooms are sensational, with everything you could ever desire, and are lovely and quiet and have a really warm feel to them. The food in the restaurant is top notch also. The hotel is right in the heart of Stellenbosch so everything is within walking distance. This is the best hotel and I would not even consider staying anywhere but Coopmanhuijs while staying in Stellenbosch. The hotel itself and hospitality of all the staff is 10/10! Thank you so much!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1713, Coopmanhuijs was one of the first grand residences in the heart of historic Stellenbosch, and is now surrounded by the town's many stylish shops, galleries and museums. The rooms in the Manor House and newly built rooms overlook a outdoor pool and a walled courtyard. Guests can enjoy meals from the Provencal kitchen and dine at leisure with a glass of fine Cape wine in the courtyard or in the intimate Helena's Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel Stellenbosch
- Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel And Spa