We chose this hotel, because of it excellent location in mid-town, good reviews, the look of the website and free off-road parking. The reception area is small, but the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The restaurant is a bit expensive compared to what we were use to in SA. We were very happy that we got a free late check-out in an other room as we had a mid-night flight out of Capetown. Can be highly recommended
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1713, Coopmanhuijs was one of the first grand residences in the heart of historic Stellenbosch, and is now surrounded by the town's many stylish shops, galleries and museums. The rooms in the Manor House and newly built rooms overlook a outdoor pool and a walled courtyard. Guests can enjoy meals from the Provencal kitchen and dine at leisure with a glass of fine Cape wine in the courtyard or in the intimate Helena's Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel Stellenbosch
- Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel And Spa