I only rated this hotel as a 5 star because I couldn't put any more! I stayed for 3 nights on my own and it was like staying with friends. Ilzebet ( the manager) and the other staff were very friendly and professional. They had lots of recommendations but would also leave me alone to make my own. I didn't eat here in the evenings as I had been given recommendations but if the standard of the breakfast was anything to go by it would have been wonderful. The breakfast was full of anything you could imagine - different pastries, loads of fruits, cheeses and meats and different juices. Stellenbosch is a gorgeous little town with lots of hidden squares to get lost in and plenty to do - I will definately come back here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1713, Coopmanhuijs was one of the first grand residences in the heart of historic Stellenbosch, and is now surrounded by the town's many stylish shops, galleries and museums. The rooms in the Manor House and newly built rooms overlook a outdoor pool and a walled courtyard. Guests can enjoy meals from the Provencal kitchen and dine at leisure with a glass of fine Cape wine in the courtyard or in the intimate Helena's Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel Stellenbosch
- Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel And Spa