What a great place! The hotel is lovely and conveniently located in town for walks to restaurants and shopping. Our room was pretty and comfortable with a new bathroom, complete with heated floor. We loved the breakfasts; great selection of fruits, nuts, cheeses, cakes and pastries and a hot breakfast if desired. I absolutely agree with other reviewers that the staff was outstanding! They were warm and welcoming, helpful with recommendations, and fun people to be around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1713, Coopmanhuijs was one of the first grand residences in the heart of historic Stellenbosch, and is now surrounded by the town's many stylish shops, galleries and museums. The rooms in the Manor House and newly built rooms overlook a outdoor pool and a walled courtyard. Guests can enjoy meals from the Provencal kitchen and dine at leisure with a glass of fine Cape wine in the courtyard or in the intimate Helena's Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel Stellenbosch
- Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel And Spa