If you are looking for a comfortable, friendly and tasteful small hotel in a superb town location, then look no further! The wonderful staff greet you as long lost friends rather than as hotel clients, yet they never intrude and offer generous and sound advice. We felt at home from day 1 for our week long visit that combined business with some outings. Our room was immaculately clean and tastefully decorated with comfortable beds and a large modern shower room. Breakfast was of a high standard and as big as you wanted it to be. Stellenbosch is a charming small town which appears clean and safe. Everything in the town can including restaurants, shops and the university conference facilities can be easily reached on foot but you will need a car if you want to venture further. There are two major car hire establishments within 100yards of the hotel. ****** Go on - treat yourself!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1713, Coopmanhuijs was one of the first grand residences in the heart of historic Stellenbosch, and is now surrounded by the town's many stylish shops, galleries and museums. The rooms in the Manor House and newly built rooms overlook a outdoor pool and a walled courtyard. Guests can enjoy meals from the Provencal kitchen and dine at leisure with a glass of fine Cape wine in the courtyard or in the intimate Helena's Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel Stellenbosch
- Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel And Spa