We arrived at Asara early and left our luggage in storage before heading off to explore the Winelands! We arrive back a few hours later and a little tipsy to be informed that we'd been upgraded to the Bell Tower suite (apparently standard rooms were oversold and they upgrade those who book early). This suite was on 3 floors with bathroom (including jacuzzi) at the top in the Bell Tower. The room was amazing, service generally very good, restaurant was really good in our experience. We also had a go at their wine tasting which was also good, albeit we were very much left to our own devices. Grounds are beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Asara is a 5-star hotel, set on a 180-hectare wine estate, in the heart of the Cape Winelands. The hotel offers warm hospitality, luxury accommodation, and the finest in food and wines - at highly competitive rates. A major feature of the hotel is its unique location on the Polkadraai Hills just outside of Stellenbosch, which affords stunning views of the surrounding vineyards and mountains, and creates a relaxed, get-away atmosphere. Asara is situated just 4kms from Stellenbosch and 25kms from Cape Town International Airport, making it ideal as a base from which to discover and explore the fabulous Cape Winelands, and further afield in the Western Cape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Asara Wine Estate & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asara Wine Estate Hotel Stellenbosch
- Asara Wine Estate And Hotel