Stayed 3 nights in delux room 105 - the same as last September. Lovely spacious room with terrace. Large bathroom and shower. Kingsize bed with exquisite linen sheets.
Sorry to read of recent problems but our stay was again near perfect - from the 'welcome back' to the 'hope to see you again' at the end.
We ate in the main restauant on 2 nights and in the Sansibar the other. All food excellent as well as at breakfast.
Our only disappointment was that for a 5 star hotel we could not understand why the in room TV's were only programmed to receive one sports channel. We left our views with the management but have not heard since.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Asara is a 5-star hotel, set on a 180-hectare wine estate, in the heart of the Cape Winelands. The hotel offers warm hospitality, luxury accommodation, and the finest in food and wines - at highly competitive rates. A major feature of the hotel is its unique location on the Polkadraai Hills just outside of Stellenbosch, which affords stunning views of the surrounding vineyards and mountains, and creates a relaxed, get-away atmosphere. Asara is situated just 4kms from Stellenbosch and 25kms from Cape Town International Airport, making it ideal as a base from which to discover and explore the fabulous Cape Winelands, and further afield in the Western Cape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Asara Wine Estate & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asara Wine Estate Hotel Stellenbosch
- Asara Wine Estate And Hotel