I recently visited Asara on my own for a friends wedding, the front of house staff couldn't be more helpful and welcoming.
Over the five days I stayed I couldn't be more delighted with the helpful staff, great food and fabulous views. In particular, Nicholas on reception was always very helpful. On my stay, I mentioned to the blonde female receptionist (sorry I forgot her name) I wanted a friend to accompany me for dinner and before I had walked from reception to the restaurant they had already sorted my request and were very discreet.
Unfortunately, I didn't get to experience everything Asara has to offer ie walking through the vineyards, wine tasting and or spa. Though I did experience a lovely dinner, bar, deli for afternoon tea and pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Asara is a 5-star hotel, set on a 180-hectare wine estate, in the heart of the Cape Winelands. The hotel offers warm hospitality, luxury accommodation, and the finest in food and wines - at highly competitive rates. A major feature of the hotel is its unique location on the Polkadraai Hills just outside of Stellenbosch, which affords stunning views of the surrounding vineyards and mountains, and creates a relaxed, get-away atmosphere. Asara is situated just 4kms from Stellenbosch and 25kms from Cape Town International Airport, making it ideal as a base from which to discover and explore the fabulous Cape Winelands, and further afield in the Western Cape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Asara Wine Estate & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asara Wine Estate Hotel Stellenbosch
- Asara Wine Estate And Hotel