“Different but Good!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Don't come here expecting a restaurant experience. This is a small place with a small staff and kitchen. The owner or cook is a nice and courteous guy! He told us he changed the recipe on the huevos rancheros and i ordered that for my fiancé and he loved it! I loved mine too I had the traditional breakfast and my eggs were cooked just like I like them "lightly basted". We enjoyed our breakfast but it was busy and it does not accommodate more than 50 customers at a time. So be prepared to wait.

There are newer reviews for Park Cafe

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Drove down from the ranch to try this place out this morning.... Mistake.... Poor service before during and after.... Was asked to move, as I was sitting on the one and only long table (actually it was three small tables pushed together) Moved outside and the original server for what ever reason passed me over, OJ and coffee arrived, no sugar no milk nada on the table....
I never make a fuss, always look to see how I am treated and served. As customer service should always come first, and it is the servers job to do just that serve.....
Finally asked what I might like ! Still no condiments, and I had all but finished the coffee, OJ was already sunk! :-) Food came in a reasonable time frame, still no top up and just tomato ketchup and tabsco sauce brought out! After another period of time I was finally asked if I would like some more coffee.... The food was lets just say border line ok, eggs were not over medium, bacon hmmm sausage hmmmmm toast! ;( So, for $14.80 I had OJ 2 eggs 3 links 3 rashers of bacon and coffee.... Did I tip, yes I did. paid cash as I just wanted to get out of there.....
Overall I gave a rating on 1 due to all of the above, no excuse as it was not very busy and was almost 10am. Coffee who knows what it was.... tasted burnt.... ie had been sat a long time ;(

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Whether you are a visitor at the Wigwam Resort, a traveler passing through, or a west valley resident, if you are seeking a pleasant restaurant with flavorful, healthy food, reasonable prices, and friendly service, be sure to stop by the Park Cafe. As frequent customers, we have found the regular menu to be tasty and the daily specials to be outstanding (both innovative and beautifully presented).

A delightful and nostalgic aspect of this cafe is –a soda fountain! A root beer float hits the spot on a hot summer day.

1  Thank Charlotte C
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Good food, our first time eating there. It's a nice option for eating offsite from the Wigwam since it's a stone's throw away from the resort. Great indoor and outdoor seating and the weather was beautiful. They just weren't prepared for the rush of Memorial Day weekend. Food could have been warmer and the potatoes were very greasy.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Good sandwiches on great bread. They lean toward avacado and sun-dried tomato. The sweet potato fries are worth the extra buck. The best aspect of the place is the breads: chiabatta, pannini, Hawaiian, Rye ... If you are a bread junkies, you will like it lots. Indoor seating is a little drab, outdoor seating has a great view.