“Great Zoo!”

Wildlife World Zoo and Aquarium
Reviewed February 25, 2014

My parents, sister and boyfriend, and I went to this zoo on a Monday in Jan. 2014. It was a fun time that included up close and personal views of the animals, a petting zoo location, tons of birds, a baby animal nursery, an exhibit where you could touch starfish and crab- thingys, and much much more. It is a great place to bring families or other individuals that like animals. The normal ticket price is pricey if I remember correctly. We bought our tickets off of livingsocial.com - a website similar to groupon.com.

In addition, we did not eat there and brought our own water bottles. All zoo's food and drink are pricey, but I cannot say for sure as we did not buy anything else there. There is also a log ride but I think it cost additional money.

There is a ton of walking if you want to see everything, and most of it is outside. I would go on a cool day or during the cooler months. I was told by a friend that the animals hide during the summer due to the heat.

A couple of highlights-
-Feeding the giraffes and some monkeys
-Touching starfish
-Petting zoo with goats and llamas
-A lot of monkeys and lemurs
-White tigers

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

This was our first time to the zoo. First the negative! It is super pricey!!!!!! The admission does not include any of the rides or feeding. The rides were very overpriced!!!!! We went in the log flume ride and it was over before we knew it! $30 down the drain!!!! I would pass on that ride. There were a ton of Monkeys and birds. It got exhausting seeing them over and over!! The staff was ok. Not the friendliest but definitely not the worst. The positive. It was very different. You get super close to the animals and can feed many if them. Bring lots of quarters!!! Just be careful when feeding the sting rays; they DO bite!!! The lady said that they do not tell people they have teeth. They just want your money. The sky ride was totally worth it to me!!! It was fun to relax and see the animals from the sky!!! My kids loved it!!! The aquariums were a lot of fun!!! Way better than I expected. They are adding lots if exhibits. I will definitely go again but not till next year!! Overall fun family day accomplished!!!!!

1  Thank Janb1537
Reviewed February 20, 2014

We enjoyed our visit - spent a few hours. There's a fair amount of shade to help keep you cool. Also noticed a fine spray faucet. They also provide drinking faucets to replenish your water bottles. They had an abundance of birds which don't normally interest me but it was well offset with the larger animals. Great platform for seeing & feeding the giraffes. The Aquarium was very nice. Also had separate building for various other animals (i.e., snakes). We ate at Dillons and got a great table right by the shark tent. Food was reasonable for the view and tasty.

Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

This zoo is way different than the phoenix zoo. And the main difference is not one employee that we came across was nice at all. They all seemed like they hated their jobs. There was a girl in the aquarium part where you can touch the starfish and such. She barely looked up from the book she was readying to yell at everyone "only touch the animals in the top tanks and no picking anything up" and then she went back to the book. At least at the aquarium in mills mall the lady takes the time to tell you things about the animals. This woman only cared about her book. Then there was the girl in the concession area. He just rolled her eyes at people and that was if you were lucky enough to make eye contact with her. Overall the zoo was alright I probably won't come back just because of the people who work here. Not a friendly environment.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Lots of animals and babies. We have been to a lot of zoos where you can't get close enough to see anything. Here you can. It's clean and the animals look well cared for and well fed. There are side activities and rides. We were mostly impressed with how close you get and the views and availability of the critters.