“Up close with the animals”

Wildlife World Zoo and Aquarium
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Spent the day with friends at the park. Being from So Cal (transplanted here a year ago) we had numerous animal parks to visit. Altho this park seemed to be needing a little care, visitors can get closer than many other similar places, so much so that I was surprised there weren't employees stopping visitors from reaching over to touch them. I was a bit concerned that there weren't people in the small animal exhibits watching for over zealous children. I had to step in to stop a few from banging on the glass (sad).
The new aquarium buildings are very nice with some very unusual sea live.
Its not a bad way to spend the day in the West Valley. Wear comfortable shoes, go on a nice day and leisurely walk about and enjoy the animals with friends, family, or even alone. For the price you need to take your time, and if you do you'll end up seeing and enjoying much more than expected.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

There is a lot to see. It is really good to see the different animals and birds. All colors and it is good to get so close to them. You do a lot of walking but it is sure worth it.

The new aquarium is relly neat. The baot ride is good also. Whwn and if you eat at the resturant it is just great ti sit and watch the fish swim around you.

Feeding the Stingray is fun. Just a whole day full of fun. You can easily spend a day.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is an opportunity to see animals/wildlife up close and personal. Lots of shade and trees. The design of this Park is such that the animals cannot be hidden from view. Aquarium has been added. If you have a choice between here and the Phoenix Zoo, choose the Wildlife World Zoo - hands down!!!!!

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

We frequented this zoo when my 2 girls were younger and we always loved the exotic animals, the small scale and how close and interactive we can be with the animals. (I had family pass to PHX zoo but prefer this zoo) The addition of the aquarium is beautiful! Recently, I brought my brother and his family who was visiting from out of state. They loved feeding the birds, watching the animal show, touching the sting rays and eating lunch at Dillons while watching the sharks circle! My only complaint is that I almost fainted when I paid our admission even with the coupon from the paper. I understand why they must charge so much, however I would take my family and friends more often if it wasn't quite so pricey.

1  Thank Schannon S
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Yes, it is a bit costly to visit this zoo, but, it is a privately-funded zoo. And, the animals are more accessible than the fully-funded zoo in town. If you live in town, or visit frequently, I would suggest buying a membership. You'll visit more often and pay less $$. We have never been disappointed with a visit to this zoo!