The Wigwam
Residence Inn Phoenix Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
$93
Residence Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
$109
Hampton.com
$99
$112
HolidayInn.com
Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
$67
QualityInn
TownePlace Suites Phoenix Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
$124
$72
Best Western Phoenix Goodyear Inn(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
$67
Comfort Suites Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
$90
Welsch's Rose Acres(Litchfield Park)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
1,411 results
All reviewsoasis poolred door spagolf coursewig wambocce ballhistoric resortbar and grillwater slidesping pongbeautiful groundsmain poolphoenix arearesort feegreat resortwalk in closetbell staffpool staff
Reviewed February 14, 2011

We came to the Wigwam because of a funeral my husband and I needed to attend. The staff could not have been more friendly, or attentive. As a result of our unfortunate reason for visitng, the hotel actually upgraded our room and allowed us to stay in one of their amazing suites. The room had 2 TV's, sitting area, and incredible views. The only thing I really regret is that we weren't able to visit the Spa. I would honestly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 14, 2011

This was my 5th time visiting this property for business, and I am determined to make it back to the Wigwam for a relaxing vacation.
The Wigwam is set off about 30 minutes west from the Phoenix airport, which to some people is really out of the way. But it's really worth the drive. The rooms are mostly casita style with a full bathroom and beautiful bedroom that leads directly into a seating area. They do have suites/upgrades that are set out from the "regular" rooms in 2-story buildings. I have stayed in both types of rooms, and as much as I do love getting the upgrades, I do really like the feel of the casita rooms. Maybe it's my preference for not being on top of or below someone else's room.
The property itself is huge, and makes it easy to get a little turned around, especially at night. But that's where the bell service comes in. They can drive you in a golf cart to your room and you're set. Otherwise, strolling around the property is a must. You feel like you're in your own little community. And you stumble upon the Red Door Spa and the golf course among your stroll.
The Red Door Spa at the Wigwam... AMAZING! I've been to many spas, and even to other Red Door Spas, but this one takes the cake. The people who work there are always more than pleasant. They're friendly, and helpful, and they love what they do AND they're good at it. Really good. That, in itself, goes a long way when going to any spa.
Every time I visit, I am overwhelmed with kindness from the check-in staff, to the bell service, to bar staff, to the event planning staff...

I would recommend this hotel on the staff alone. These people are truly wonderful hosts. And most of the staff has been on property for a very long time, so you don't get that feel of people who are waiting until the next big thing comes along. It's feels sort of like coming home every time I'm there.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 10, 2011

My mom and I flew out to AZ from NJ to visit my sister and her four-year-old who moved in June 2010. It was my first trip to AZ. My mom and step-dad stayed at the Windmill Inn in Sun City when they visited in August, and had a nice time, enjoyed their room, and thought the Inn was a good value. For this "girl's trip", she decided to surprise me and my niece with some place nicer. Check-in was a bit of a disaster, but it was our fault; we had arrived late and declined valet parking and a golf cart ride to our room. We got very lost driving around in the dark. The place is big and the roads are hard to navigate in the dark. I would recommend using the valet service even during the day. The room was very nice. We liked the set-up a lot. We had a double-queen (super comfy beds!). The closet, sinks, an bathroom were all separate and those three rooms coukld be closed of from the main room. It was great to be able to get up early without waking the four-year-old and mom and I could both get dressed without trouble. The room was very clean, though there were a few maintenance issues (a faulty door lock on the sliding door, cabinet hinge that didn't work properly). We enjoyed having the patio as additional space. The place was landscaped well and had a number of areas of interest for a young person: grassy area to play, paths to walk, a few play areas, a pool. we woud definately return.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed February 3, 2011

We arrived shortly after new pool opened and new landscaping had just been put it. I would like to go back in April when I am sure it wil look even better. The food was great! Fresh, unique, prepared well with organic local ingredients. The staff was more than willing to accommodate any special requests. the people working at the Wigwam truly make you feel wanted; a very comfortable resort. Great decor in the restaurant and sitting areas.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 31, 2011

I had a wonderful stay. Chelsea at the front desk was warm and inviting. Elmer was a great bellman.The renovation was fabulous!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business